• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

General EPCR Discussion

That would be nice but we have to qualify as wel,l but quite happy to share a few glasses of the black stuff with you, heres hoping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every budget in France massively outshines Irish teams.
But I still think with bit of luck we'd have taken Toulon last year or Clermont previous year. We certainly aren't favourites but Munster are going in as underdogs behind Sarries and Clermont in pool. We certainly like that
Are you considered behind us ? I actually put you as the winners of the group.

I wouldn't really agree with that. I would say it's quite evenly footed between those three. Even if we lack quality across the board, the old stereotype of Munster getting themselves up for European games with the Underdog tag is true.

First game crucial for us against Ulster @ home, I think with the new squad we should will all our home games and TBH may get one at Kingsmill stadium.

What's everyone think of BTs times. 7:45 on Sat night could really be magical atmosphere but I don't like the slot Leinster have on Sunday. Very awkward.

Ok i will make this as brief as possible
Yesterday BeinSport secured the broadcasting rights for French Tele of all the ERC and the Challenge Cup games till the end of season 2017/2018, this means Canal+ has lost out big time.All games will be live where ever possible and the all games shown not just highlights ( not sure how they are going to do that, maybe just a selection). Normally A2 the National tele has one game on Sat and one on Sun. this is still up for negociation, and if they dont come up with the right amount of money they too could be left with nothing.
The rights fees have not been published so at the moment no one knows how much BeinSport have paid, but to out do Canal+ they have obviously made a serious bid.
The deal that Canal+ had with the LNR was 73million per season for 5 seasons for the TOP 14, but apparently the deal was done behind closed doors without Bein Sport getting a look in, so, they appealed and Canal+ have the TOP 14 for this season only and then new offers or tenders have to be made i think sometime this month.
To get everything on Canal +, plus the rugby channel ( additional 4€) its about 80€ a month BeinSport is at the moment around 12€ per month with no contract, but if they get the TOP 14 as from next season this could well change. So unless you have BeinSport in France no European rugby, and low and behold yesterday i heard a publicity for Canal+ offering 3 months free BeinSport if you are a new subsciber, but did not know about the LNR deal has it had not come out into the media at the time.
Hope you have understood alll of this but this could change rugby again in France and also provide many more problems for British clubs as they could well be losing more players as it looks as there could be even more cash floating around the French Clubs.

Ok i will make this as brief as possible
Yesterday BeinSport secured the broadcasting rights for French Tele of all the ERC and the Challenge Cup games till the end of season 2017/2018, this means Canal+ has lost out big time.All games will be live where ever possible and the all games shown not just highlights ( not sure how they are going to do that, maybe just a selection). Normally A2 the National tele has one game on Sat and one on Sun. this is still up for negociation, and if they dont come up with the right amount of money they too could be left with nothing.
The rights fees have not been published so at the moment no one knows how much BeinSport have paid, but to out do Canal+ they have obviously made a serious bid.
The deal that Canal+ had with the LNR was 73million per season for 5 seasons for the TOP 14, but apparently the deal was done behind closed doors without Bein Sport getting a look in, so, they appealed and Canal+ have the TOP 14 for this season only and then new offers or tenders have to be made i think sometime this month.
To get everything on Canal +, plus the rugby channel ( additional 4€) its about 80€ a month BeinSport is at the moment around 12€ per month with no contract, but if they get the TOP 14 as from next season this could well change. So unless you have BeinSport in France no European rugby, and low and behold yesterday i heard a publicity for Canal+ offering 3 months free BeinSport if you are a new subsciber, but did not know about the LNR deal has it had not come out into the media at the time.
Hope you have understood alll of this but this could change rugby again in France and also provide many more problems for British clubs as they could well be losing more players as it looks as there could be even more cash floating around the French Clubs.

You will just have to resort to the internet where it is free!!!

You will just have to resort to the internet where it is free!!!

I dont think so the 12€ per month will be paid or i will phone Canal and get them to give me BeinSport for nowt (again Yorkshire for nothing!!! but you already know that!!!)

I dont think so the 12€ per month will be paid or i will phone Canal and get them to give me BeinSport for nowt (again Yorkshire for nothing!!! but you already know that!!!)

Aye Lad reet do!

Ps Don't not "dont".........apostrophe society would do their tiny nuts !!!!!!!!!

Latest posts