George Gregan

Discussion in 'Top 14 & Rugby Pro D2' started by redunderthebed, Jan 27, 2008.

1. How is the little fella doing in France?. :)

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. M Two One

M Two One Guest

Two tries in twelve matches so far for Toulon clocking in with 721 minutes played.

4. Brodizzle

Brodizzle Guest

Yet how is his distribution and is the back line working better since him coming in?

5. M Two One

M Two One Guest

The back line is working better. Much more fluid and you can see it not only on the pitch, but in their numbers. Toulon have been on fire in the scoring department racking up 376 points. That is 105 points more then the second best scoring team so far in Rugby Pro D2.

Gregan's distribution has been solid from what I've seen so far, but you can tell he's past his prime. Not over the hill by any means, but just not quite what he used to be.

6. vuneddy

vuneddy Guest

he is a very good player and i can inport experience for toulon :)

7. poupouxx

poupouxx Guest

george is not so impressive this year ! i'm surprised by ai'i ! very good player !

8. candybum

candybum Guest

Orene Ai'i? if so, he's always been flashy, bit of that Spencer element, but a bit quicker and a better step

9. colonial_boy

colonial_boy Guest

He is 35 you know...but keeps himself in prime condition. He was the most focused and disciplined of players at the Brumbies..rarely ever injured and under 80kg. Never backed away.

10. nelson

nelson Guest

wasnt anything fantastic ... did his job though ... good leader

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!