• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

George Gregan

Two tries in twelve matches so far for Toulon clocking in with 721 minutes played.

Two tries in twelve matches so far for Toulon clocking in with 721 minutes played.
[/b]
Yet how is his distribution and is the back line working better since him coming in?

The back line is working better. Much more fluid and you can see it not only on the pitch, but in their numbers. Toulon have been on fire in the scoring department racking up 376 points. That is 105 points more then the second best scoring team so far in Rugby Pro D2.

Gregan's distribution has been solid from what I've seen so far, but you can tell he's past his prime. Not over the hill by any means, but just not quite what he used to be.

george is not so impressive this year ! i'm surprised by ai'i ! very good player !

Orene Ai'i? if so, he's always been flashy, bit of that Spencer element, but a bit quicker and a better step

He is 35 you know...but keeps himself in prime condition. He was the most focused and disciplined of players at the Brumbies..rarely ever injured and under 80kg. Never backed away.

Latest posts