• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Georgia 28:23 Romania

A

alexrugby

Good play, good results against traditional team Romania

Also Antim-Iverianus Cup stays in Georgia second time in a row (this is the cup payed among our two nations and stays either in Georgia or in Romania after each game)

So Georgia gained back the leadership in FIRA AER Nations Cup schedule

610x.jpg

Gongrats with your team's victory Lekso :bravo:

I'm sure they will be in the RWC again in 2011

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dundeesmiffy @ Mar 15 2009, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'd love to see Scotland face off against Georgia in the RWC.[/b]

I'd love to see our team this current season winner of European nations Cup and get RWC 2011 otherwise we will somehow manage to fight for each square centimeter of the arena ;) ;) ;) ;)

thanks for congratulations ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

It's good to see Georgia go from strength to strength. Hopefully they'll be granted more full tests against tier 1 nations because their rapid improvement certainly merits it. Georgia hosting summer or November tests against the likes of the 6 Nations would certainly boost the game in that country.

After the World Cup there was talk of the Georgian government (or president, I'm not too sure which) investing in rugby pitches and facilities in general. Has anyting come of this?

<div align='center'> :bravo: LEKSO IS BAAAAACK! :bravo: </div>

<div align='left'>I would definitely like to see the 6 Nations touring Georgia in the Summer. Italy vs Georgia could well turn into the grudge match of the year outside of Le Crunch and the Bledisloe ties..
</div>

Russia - Georgia is going to decide who gets top spot. At the moment, it could well be that Romania or Portugal have to qualify in the play-offs if Russia and Georgia get the 2 Euro slots.

Crikey, could you imagine if Russia went to New Zealand in 2011?

I'd imagine Vladmir Putin would be able to rustle up a nasty (radioactive polonium) virus for the All Blacks that would make that (imaginary) South African dinner lady in 1995 seem like Gordon Ramsey!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Mar 16 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Crikey, could you imagine if Russia went to New Zealand in 2011?

I'd imagine Vladmir Putin would be able to rustle up a nasty (radioactive polonium) virus for the All Blacks that would make that (imaginary) South African dinner lady in 1995 seem like Gordon Ramsey![/b]

aahahahahahaaaaa that's right God damn it Putin has that hobbies

but my president is also strange kind of creature

yes he gave some promises and some of them are coming truth but still team has no own stadium, can you imagine that?????

The national team of Georgia has NO OWN STADIUM to train there

I hope Georgia will show up again and make sense with its play

By the way our team managed to make three successive mauls which Romans couldn't collapse

One maul brought Score try and two others 3 pts per through penalty kick

Latest posts