• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

GEORGIA - NAMIBIA

U

umea

Very important match for both teams. Namibia will do everything to win this mach but I believe that Georgia'll get their first victory in WC.

<div class='quotemain'>
Georgia +20.
[/b]

I'd say Georgia by +30
[/b][/quote]

May be,but it will be a very hard game and may Namibia gets 1 point,may be :)

Well I`m really looking forward to this match. Both teams will be going for a first-ever RWC win. Both teams have targeted this game as their "final". And both teams have performed well above all expectations to date.

It`ll be a hard, tough, uncompromising affair up front, with nothing asked, and nothing given. I definately won`t want to be in those rucks hey! But in the end, I think that the Georgians have just that little bit more class and experience, and should win this one. But not by much more than 10 points, I`d think.

<div class='quotemain'>
Georgia +20.
[/b]

I'd say Georgia by +30
[/b][/quote]

Hey guys, where is my prize???? :bana: :bana: :bana:

look at that perfect preview I gave you above: Georgia win by +30...
Did you see that great georgian game???? do you remembe the score?? B)

Georgia 30 - Namibia 0 :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Congrats Georgians, you deserve it and lots more. Now go for a draw with France :bleh!: :bleh!:

Scoreline was flattering for the Georgians I thought, but nice hit to set up the wingers try.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Georgia +20.
[/b]

I'd say Georgia by +30
[/b][/quote]

Hey guys, where is my prize???? :bana: :bana: :bana:

look at that perfect preview I gave you above: Georgia win by +30...
Did you see that great georgian game???? do you remembe the score?? B)

Georgia 30 - Namibia 0 :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Congrats Georgians, you deserve it and lots more. Now go for a draw with France :bleh!: :bleh!:
[/b][/quote]

Good job Jabali B) Game was good,very good. The second try was very very interesting,i like it very much:)I hope with France the boys will play a good game,they all are playing in france and know the French team,so waitin` 30 sep :cheers:

Great Victory for Lelos. First win in WC for Georgia, historical win. Conditions were very heavy, raining all the time, many mistakes from both teams but georgians deserve to win this match for sure.

LELOS GAUMARJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!! :cheers: :bana: :bravo:

GAIXARET BICHEBO!!!!!!

Georgia_celebrate_576403.jpg

:bravo: Forth try and a bonus point would have been nice. I think Georgia deserved a win in this WC (a little bit more then Namibia). There is no pressure on Georgian team for the next game so I hope they will show a decent play. A try with France would be so nice.
There one thing I do not like about Georgia, Romania, Portugal and other tier-2 European teams. Forwards play really well but backs are not up to the level. I hope it will improve with time.

GEORGIA + 30
[/b]

I knew it!!!!!

COME ON LELOS!!!!!

NOW, AGAINST FRANCE!!!!!!

:bravo: Forth try and a bonus point would have been nice. I think Georgia deserved a win in this WC (a little bit more then Namibia). There is no pressure on Georgian team for the next game so I hope they will show a decent play. A try with France would be so nice.
There one thing I do not like about Georgia, Romania, Portugal and other tier-2 European teams. Forwards play really well but backs are not up to the level. I hope it will improve with time.
[/b]

GEORGIA WAS THE BETTER EUROPEAN TEAM IN THIS RWC UNTIL NOW!!!!, THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOW ANY THING OF GOOD RUGBY (SPIRIT, DETERMINATION, HEART!!!)!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :bana: :bana: