• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Germany vs Aus (day 3)

Saints1

Straight Edge
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
St Helens
Obviously Algeria vs Slovenia and Serbia vs. Ghana hasn't captured the imagination of TRF! But this one should do. Have the Socceroos really improved since losing to the world champions in 2006?

We're soon going to find out.

I was going to start a thread, but I though I might be overstepping my boundries. Yes, I am a coward.

I'm looking forward to a decent game here. Don't really cares who wins thb, although I'd like to see Cahill have a good game. RTÉ have got Dietmar Hamann for this one. His german/scouse accent is hilarious.

Would like Australia to win, but i can't see them beating Germany tbh

I predict a draw

Helluva goal,
Good effort by the Aussie keeper though, saved shot after shot

Come on Socceroos!

Last edited:
Up to now and as often, German football at his best. Clinical, physical and powerful.

Stylish to boot. Germany have been the most impressive side in the competition so far, bit early yet though.

"Best game so far" isn't much of a compliment though. Pretty much every match has been an absolute stinker.

"Best game so far" isn't much of a compliment though. Pretty much every match has been an absolute stinker.

4- 0 at 70 odd mins, a red card a debatable not given penalty for me is a good game.

Who is this Count Dracula look-a-like with the cards in his pocket? Awful, awful decision.

Poor decision to send Tim Cahill off?

No such decision exists!

I can't stand him, I think he's a total and utter tosser.

Latest posts