• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Getofmeland's Review of Rugby World Cup 2011

Well considering that it's at a 26 year high and worth more than the US dollar at the moment, your pretty wrong. And stupid

Poor fella, sarcasm and tongue in cheek humour clearly not your strong point.

Last edited:
Have a sook, just because my opinion is different from yours doesn't mean I'm wrong. The admins on this site are ridiculous. Let people say what they want

I see you were out taking a dump when they handed out wit and intelligence. Or for that matter, sense of humour.

Um, no actually the exchange rate is about 0.66 from Aus to euro so if you learnt mathematics in wherever you come from it would equal around 68 euro. Assuming you have schools yet in (insert lesser rugby nation)
A bit of tongue in cheek humour gone astray it seems....

So I will do this your way. As for schools well Ireland had a 3rd level institution since 1592... As far as I know we didn't ship our convicts to Australia for many years after ;)

A bit of tongue in cheek humour gone astray it seems....

So I will do this your way. As for schools well Ireland had a 3rd level institution since 1592... As far as I know we didn't ship our convicts to Australia for many years after ;)

KA-POW... one shot... lewis1234... dead

You don't have a sense of humor, just a sense of arrogance that your better than everyone else

Pack it in will you and stop acting like a little keyboard warrior.

Gents lets stop de-railing the thread ;) and get back on topic. Thanks

Last edited:
good review, glad to hear the pace of the game and the difficulty have been addressed, last time I was on here the photo's looked quite bad but looking at the photos on this thread the graphics look quite good actually. All in all i'm getting pretty excited about the release, 2 darn months!

Also, sign me up for one of those TRF online league things, should be awesome, although i'm playstation so I guess it will be split between xbox and playstation...

lewis1234 I understand your frustration, but just wait till the game comes out and then play these TRF guys, and you can take your anger out on them then! ;)

also, I forgot to mention; the WC warm up tour and place kicking game are both frigging awesome ideas, may even make up for the loss of the world league! Heffler noooooooo!

8 off topic posts (now deleted) in a row. That must be some sort of record...

Na mate. Anyone who plays rugby or is seroius about rugby in NZ and is under 30 will buy these games.

Hmmm... I used to think so too, but if you ask the developers for some market research insight, you might find that not as many under-30's in NZ own a Next-Gen console or are even interested in gaming.

Nawali was an absolute class fake player. He was my WL top try scorer in even the elite league. Another cheap and good player is C.Jantes or something like that, bough him because he could kick better then Donald( then of coarse it's a kick that loses me the Knock out cup final) and he was the best player I had for a very long time.

I'd always sign Earl Rose as fullback.
Decent pace and very cheap. My Saracens team is pretty awesome, not as many South Africans as the real thing though.

I wonder if HB will include Heffler and the others as a tribute to R08... I hope not.

I kept and played Hefler at FB worked kinda well but as i said I got the jantes guy, he worked well at wing too.

Latest posts