• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Global Rugby Manager

bought it yeasterday, really good project! even if I have some trouble with simulation game in 3d....game doesn t run, hope it will be fixed with the next update

What happens when you try to run 3D matches?

We have had problems with anti virus software blocking the AI engine.

Also, what verion of windows are you using?

Try right clicking and running as admin. This may work as a quick fix.

What happens when you try to run 3D matches?

We have had problems with anti virus software blocking the AI engine.

Also, what verion of windows are you using?

Try right clicking and running as admin. This may work as a quick fix.

Yes....try to put off antivirus and follow your line.
Thanks for the information and Marry Xmas!

Yes....try to put off antivirus and follow your line.
Thanks for the information and Marry Xmas!

Unfortunately doesn t work. compare me a message "76.00 is not a valid floating point value".
Game seems work but I cant play the 3d match....I use windows 8.1

I also use win 8.1 64bit and i play with windows defender on works perfectly

Might it be that a certain netframework or vrcredist is needed to play ( have had that problem with some other games )

Is it possible to edit the database outside the game with a spreadsheat ? I want to update all the teams to the real players but it is going to take forever in game

Can you please change the player stat screen to something plain background like white

Can you please change the player stat screen to something plain background like white
Are you talking about the Player-->Statistics page? Changing the blue background to something white?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible to edit the database outside the game with a spreadsheat ? I want to update all the teams to the real players but it is going to take forever in game
We can look to do this in future versions. For now you can open the DB browser for SQLlite,

http://sqlitebrowser.org/

Yes please , but all the stats pages the blue background is not that nice feels very too much

Where can i change the teams flags to their real logos as i cant find the flag images

A few things you guys have said to be done in future version is this does this mean that you are planning on doing a next version ?

A few things you guys have said to be done in future version is this does this mean that you are planning on doing a next version ?
We certainly plan to. But it will need to be minimally financially viable, which it will be if we can meet our 1000 sale target. We will start some marketing once the patch is released and hopefully things go well.

We think this is a game worth supporting and that can become the manager people have always wanted. But I guess people will vote with their feet.

Why not make it even though you do not get the 1000 sales , then include : injuries that is still there after matches , yellow and red cards , ban players for foul play , include a youth league , international call ups , world cup , 6 Nations and Rugby championship , weather effects like rain , players need to be assigned to a position and recieve penalties if played out of it unless you retrain them

The match engine is GREAT , and the weight gain and lose is something new that works great and yes it is easy saying these things and takea alot of time and work to put them into the game but instead of 1000 sales you can aim for 5000

Why not make it even though you do not get the 1000 sales , then include : injuries that is still there after matches , yellow and red cards , ban players for foul play , include a youth league , international call ups , world cup , 6 Nations and Rugby championship , weather effects like rain , players need to be assigned to a position and recieve penalties if played out of it unless you retrain them

The match engine is GREAT , and the weight gain and lose is something new that works great and yes it is easy saying these things and takea alot of time and work to put them into the game but instead of 1000 sales you can aim for 5000

We would love to put a lot of those things in right now! If we get to make future versions all of those things will
be included.

The current version won't miss the target for lack of features. We think, as it is, it is the best Rugby Manager game on the market. Nobody knows that our game exists,
that is our biggest hurdle.

We are confident that once we start doing a some marketing that we can reach our target of 1000 sales. We will start the ball rolling on this once the first patch
is released.

We would love to continue building on this game even if it does not reach its target, but the reality is our development has to be funded somehow.

Will there be more than one patch then ? Also with the app you have given me for editing the database , when i change simple things like player names not even touch there stats i does not want to save in the in game editor

Will there be more than one patch then ? Also with the app you have given me for editing the database , when i change simple things like player names not even touch there stats i does not want to save in the in game editor
It is fairly unlikely there will be more than one patch which adds features. Click 'Write Changes' after you have made changes.

Latest posts