TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leicester
KWfJL7Ew_400x400.jpg

New logo up.

Yeesh, both of those are terrible

Look like something you'd get in a game if they didn't have the license for GB or something.
Or a low level rugby league side or something.

Why did they even need to change? I liked the crest, and the hoops on the kit were good. This scab red with the white pinstripes is minging

I disagree, we'll see, but I guess they've done it so that people can do it unofficially so that they don't have to bother doing anything.

Jesus, another appalling re-branding occurring in the prem.

They literally have looked at ours and said to someone 'copy that plz'

I'm not feeling it thus far. I think the logo will probably grow on me over time. Maybe.

Jesus, another appalling re-branding occurring in the prem.

They literally have looked at ours and said to someone 'copy that plz'

Err... its'a shield with a Lion on it, and frankly it's done a lot better than Tigers' is.

I don't get the issue with the kit either, possibly not as traditional as it could have been, but it's well done for what it is.

Quite like the new logo TBH but not a fan of the kit. It's not that bad, however the previous red and white hoops were quite possibly my favourite kit in the Prem and so the new one just kind of pales in comparison.

Well let me be the first to say I really like it. The crest looks like a sports team crest rather than a city crest. Sponsors blend into the colour scheme instead of being distracting and don't take up heaps of room. Black separating red and white looks sleek AF, all Glos kits should have that. White hoops could have been a bit bigger probably but other than that it's looking good.

Err... its'a shield with a Lion on it, and frankly it's done a lot better than Tigers' is.

I don't get the issue with the kit either, possibly not as traditional as it could have been, but it's well done for what it is.

nahhhh its too similar.

Oh and also no, ours is better.

Gloucs looks like something of Pro-Evo

nahhhh its too similar.

Oh and also no, ours is better.

Gloucs looks like something of Pro-Evo

Yours looks far more Bangkok market t-shirt than this new Glos one does....

Whoever did it should have made it look like Battlecat with red/white instead of orange...

Pop-Culture-Shock-He-Man-and-Battle-Cat-Quarter-Scale-Statues-BATTLECAT_CU_6.jpg

Tigers fans be mad cuz our Lion looks regal as **** and their Tiger looks like it's coughing up a hairball.

Stats fans, the new Glos site has some relatively basic but quite nice data on it:

https://www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/player?PlayGuid=JW564534

Ludlow made 329 tackles this season. Only an average of 17.5 per 80 minutes for every game lol.

EDIT: Looks like the figures aren't working right which seerms a shame. But it also means Ludlow made a crap load more tackles, not sure how many.

Last edited:
Nah not having it all. Ours is decent and has been since we changed it in the 90's.

Gloucester one has no originality for me.

Latest posts