• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Goal should have 2 bars

sigesige00

Bench Player
Now goal has only 1 bar at the 3m height. However, I think that goal should have 2 bars, at the 3m and 18m heights.
Balls over 18m bar are no goal.

Last edited:
Instead, can we just replace the posts with a basketball hoop?

Better yet, if a kick is made from more than 23 metres, and the ball hits the bottom left side of the post, when the game is after halftime, but only if no tries have been scored; then the kick should be worth 8 points.

But only if it is made by the halfback or centre.

Better yet, if a kick is made from more than 23 metres, and the ball hits the bottom left side of the post, when the game is after halftime, but only if no tries have been scored; then the kick should be worth 8 points.

But only if it is made by the halfback or centre.

If it's made by a forward, that team automatically wins, and no points are recorded in the 2nd half.

If he keeps posting this crap, I will never be able to see where I am going, because my palm will be permanently over my face!!

BG8 was telling me that Sige is someone's troll account, apparently one of the mods said it before. I couldn't remember, is that true?

He wasn't sure either though.

Why don't we have a net so you can kick it under the posts? and that counts for one point.

Sige has asked me for info on Canadian jersey's before and gave me a lengthy back story on his life in Japan.....if he is a troll he is undoubtedly the most commited and greatest of all time....

If it's made by a forward, that team automatically wins, and no points are recorded in the 2nd half.

If he keeps posting this crap, I will never be able to see where I am going, because my palm will be permanently over my face!!

Nah, that would be an awful sport :p
You guys are too much.

Sige has asked me for info on Canadian jersey's before and gave me a lengthy back story on his life in Japan.....if he is a troll he is undoubtedly the most commited and greatest of all time....
Reminds me of the movie "The Prestige".

Sige is no troll. Sige is the girlfriend of a rugby player, who just doesn't enjoy watching rugby but goes along to games anyway to support her man. Now she's becoming pro-active, and trying to change the games rules to make it more of a specticle for herself - and the way she's decided this is most effective is to win the hearts and minds of rugby followers on the internet. It's genius. She's not however exposing all her radical changes all at once, instead she feeds them to us on a perpetual drip of ideas.

What is most impressive about her, is her unwavering ability to shrug off criticism.

1769105_700b.jpg

Latest posts