• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Going to a Game???

goin to the Hurricanes vs. Chiefs game this Saturday in Wellington, NZ. photo's to follow!

Something super crazy cool is happening for me this weekend. At half time of the Sharks vs Stormers game, I'll be attempting to convert a kick from the 22m in front of an estimated 40 000 crowd! If I get it over I win R1000, if I hit a target place on the ground behind the posts I get R2000. Can't wait! I'll be sure to get pics

Do you know where abouts? Like, directly in front of the posts or at the touchline?
Either way, good luck!
Bet you're practising like there's no tomorrow :p

Yeah it's straight in front of the posts. They have this challenge every home game.
LOL yeah I went for a practice yesterday and knocked a few over from 40m out so I'm feeling confident! I'm hoping they'll let me sub on for Andy Goode when I show them what I got :D

Went the Hurricanes vs Chiefs last weekend and also went to last nights game against the Reds awesome atmosphere at both games. The Canes are on fire hopefully they can take that with them over to Sydney when they play against the Warratahs.

It was also Rodney So'ioalo's 100th game so that was celebrated hard and it could possibly be Jason Kawau and Tamati Ellison's last home games for the Canes before setting off to Japan.

<div align="center">The Rugby Forum Needs You!!!
</div>
If your going to a game of Rugby, why not take your camera and take some pictures of the game...

And once you have taken your pics, upload them to the gallery...

We would like to have a selection of Fan pics which other members can view...

So come on Join in the Rugby Fun!!!

Awesome idea. I will be watching some currie cup action at ellispark, so i will take my camera to the game.

Ok heres a youtube link, for the rugby team I'm in. I live in northwest U.S.A and am polynesian and we created this non profit team we really are not in any league (that I know of) but what we do is we have our own little ***les against other teams in the northwest for example college teams, and some league teams this Video is our team (Idaho stingrays) playing against a college team Idaho state university bengals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExUOPe-MtRg

Fefehake Kava Tonga,

Great to see the tamasii still playin ruggas up by your way as well as others. I thought all of the Tongan brothers played Grid Iron in the states, obviously not. Nice big hit on that clip as well some poor guy got it that day. Go Stingrays!

Off to the Shute Shield grand final this weekend. Watching all four grades, so if tickets aren't numbered, I'll be able to nab myself a spot right on the halfway line. Should get a few cracking pictures, although my camera leaves a lot to be desired. :p

Going to the Wgtn Lions vs. Taranaki game this Saturday. Hopefully the weather ain't too bad, we got a few returning All Blacks playing and Hosea Gear is back from the Commonwealth games so here's hoping there's a few tries.

Ospreys v London Irish with a few mates on Friday.
Then Wales v Australia, Wales v South Africa and Wales v New Zealand.
It's gonna be an expensive and depressing month!!!

When the going gets tough
The tough get going, tough, tough, huh, huh, huh
When the going gets tough, the tough gets ready
Yeah, ooooh, du da do da

R.Keating and Boyos, ft. March 1 1999

Ospreys v London Irish with a few mates on Friday.
Then Wales v Australia, Wales v South Africa and Wales v New Zealand.
It's gonna be an expensive and depressing month!!!

Shall be at the NZ game, spur of the moment purchase ftw!!

Will spend the interveneing time watching Bristol slide down the leagues, doing a West Hartlepool circa early noughties.

im seeing england vs SA cant wait should be aq cracking game the atmosphere should be awsome

Latest posts