Going to a Game???

Georgia vs Portugal
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

3pxlkqjrubjl4jqu.jpg

lchvf4xjlnp2dpmv.jpg

2z7gkc4cvra57wt8.jpg

vd6szbg6b1dcgc58.jpg

ekk19pcfpcba5u5a.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Feb 15 2009, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Good crowd there Lekso![/b]

Yees and thanks to God people in our country are becoming more and more fond of rugby

And more people come on stadiums each time we play

Relatively to football crowd is scant on stadium during rugby

But as our football team is f****d every time and on the contrary rugby team wins matches in a row, people are gettin' more interested

Nobody loves loses :p

Blues vs Lions tonight at Eden Park,

My class (I am a teacher) and I are going to the game because they won a banner competition and are going to participate in the prematch festivities....they are dressed up as pirates following Bluebeard the Pirate around in his pirate ship...my eldest daughter (7 years) will also go with them around Eden Park. This will happen 7 minutes before kickoff.

Getting up in 5 hours to watch that. Have a great time Gay Guy and hope your daughter enjoys! :D

I'm going to see the first Blues match (Vs Leicstier Tiger 'un all) in their new stadium on Friday, then the Ospreys friendly against Leeds the day after. Should be fun.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Aug 16 2009, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm going to see the first Blues match (Vs Leicstier Tiger 'un all) in their new stadium on Friday, then the Ospreys friendly against Leeds the day after. Should be fun.[/b]

:( I really want to go to that, but I have to work...
why the hell did I get a part-time job where I have to work Fridays?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Dec 26 2006, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div align='center'>The Rugby Forum Needs You!!!
If your going to a game of Rugby, why not take your camera and take some pictures of the game...

And once you have taken your pics, upload them to the gallery...

We would like to have a selection of Fan pics which other members can view...

So come on Join in the Rugby Fun!!![/b][/quote]

hard

Anyone else planning to watch the opening round of the HEC?

It's only a 20-mintue train ride from where I am now to Welford Road, so I'll be going down to see the Ospreys play.

If I do well in my Uni exams, I am going to fly to the UK to watch Los Pumas take on Wales (21 Nov), and I am unsure as to whether I'll also attend Argentina vs. Scotland the following week or South Africa vs Ireland, which happen to play the very same day. :rahh:

I'm going to the 1st ever international rugby match at the new Cardiff ****.. City Stadium between Blues and Australia on tuesday so I'll yake some pics

Rugby World Cup 2011 - grupele

Grupele Cupei Mondiale 2011:

Grupa A
New Zealand
France
Tonga
Americas 1
Asia 1

Grupa B
Argentina
England
Scotland
Europe 1
Play Off winner

Grupa C
Australia
Ireland
Italy
Europe 2
Americas 2

Grupa D
South Africa
Wales
Fiji
Oceania 1
Africa 1

Romania poate fi in grupele B (ca Europe 1 daca terminam pe 1 in Cupa Europeana a Natiunilor sau ca play off winner) sau C (ca Europe 2 daca terminam pe 2 in CEN).

Rugby World Cup 2011 Pools Announced

The Rugby World Cup 2011 Pool Allocation Draw took place inside a very unique venue, Tourism New Zealand's 'Giant Rugby Ball' facility in the heart of London on Monday.
Defending champions South Africa find themselves in arguably the toughest pool, where they will face Fiji, the side who nearly derailed their charge to the ***le in 2007, and Wales, the 2008 Six Nations champions.
Tournament hosts New Zealand will be looking to avenge their RWC 2007 quarter final exit at the hands of France when the sides meet in Pool A, while England will meet long time rivals Scotland for the first time in the pool stages.
Australia, the Rugby World Cup champions in 1991 and 1999, will face three European teams in Pool C, headed by Ireland and Italy.

Hurricanes vs. Crusaders, Westpac Stadium

Was at the Hurricanes vs. Crusaders match last weekend with some friends and family. Got our faces painted and had a british dude with us as well who got the 'Ol soccer chants going haha "OH WHEN THE CANES! GO MARCHING IN! OH WHEN THE CANES GO MARCHING IN! OH HOW I WANT TO BE IN THAT NUMBER, OH WHEN THE CANES GO MARCHING IN!"

Was an awesome night, even though it was only a draw. we were so robbed though.

hurvscru001.jpg

hurvscru002.jpg

hurvscru003.jpg

hurvscru004.jpg

Latest posts