• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Going to a Game???

Brought France v Australia at Stade de France in November today.

3 tickets of my rugby tour down, two more to go. :D

Turning it on, Sydney, WALLABIES FOR THE WIN!

Looking to go this weekend, only $39.50 which is good. (Not including petrol... <_< )

Turning it on, Sydney, WALLABIES FOR THE WIN!

Looking to go this weekend, only $39.50 which is good. (Not including petrol... <_< )[/b]
It'll make up for all the Sydney-siders who decided not to buy tickets. Although the bandwagon supporters will well and truely be on by now.

Bloody oath they will, those office workers that get together with a bunch of mates...
"Hey, the Wallabies might actually BEAT the All Blacks this weekend!" "Oh, sweet, we're going then".

So, BLR, what happens when you get blind in Europe then? You'll have to invest in the more 'traditional' methods of hangover treatment (i.e. greasy breakfasts) rather than the Western Gold method? :p

So, BLR, what happens when you get blind in Europe then? You'll have to invest in the more 'traditional' methods of hangover treatment (i.e. greasy breakfasts) rather than the Western Gold method? :p
[/b]
Haggis, nuff said.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Haggis, nuff said.
[/b][/quote]

Haha nice!

<div class='quotemain'>
Coming to witness your country's annihalation I see. :D[/b]
Know any derogatory anti Welsh songs I can sing when we put a 30 point pounding on you?
[/b][/quote]
You could just sing "Swing Low...", that alone would be enough to boil our blood. :D

You could just sing "Swing Low...", that alone would be enough to boil our blood. [/b]

As long as Waltzing Matilda doesn't pop out, everyone will still be ok. . .

Wales!
Wales!
Bloody great fish'es are Wales!
They swim in the sea!
We eat them for Tea!
Those bloody great fish'es called Wales!

Wales!
Wales!
They swim in the sea!
We eat them for Tea!
[/b]

Whales are mammals... ;)

<div class='quotemain'>
Wales!
Wales!
They swim in the sea!
We eat them for Tea!
[/b]

Whales are mammals... ;)
[/b][/quote]
:lol:

You could just sing "Swing Low...", that alone would be enough to boil our blood. :D[/b]
And be stripped of my Aussie passport? (it's in the fine print) I don't think I would ever do that.

Latest posts