• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Going to a Game???

I might have a few of the welsh home matches from the last 2 years, wil av a looksie

I'm going to see CAB (Brive) against USAP (Perpignan) this week. If someone is interested by pictures, I could take some. I've not yet my new camera, so pictures won't be very exciting... :(

i'll be going to the stormers v brumbies game this saturday... i'll upload some photos from the two previous home matches i went to (stormers v crusaders & stormers v cheetahs).

Went to the Reds V Force game recently, as well as the Reds V Waratahs (trial) and the Reds V Brumbies.
Also went to the Brumbies V Waratahs, but no photos of them coz they're crap. :D

I'm definately gonna go to the Boks vs Wales match here in Pretoria, but no one seems to know when the tickets will be up for sale. Anybody have an idea? I know it's a month away but if I don't get tickets within 3 days of them going up for sale they'll all be sold out!

Going to All Blacks vs England in june. Might be tough for the english with so many new players but should be a good game anyway.

Going to the South Africa vs Wales game on the 14 June. Will be my 1st live Bok game, and I can't wait!

Going to the South Africa vs Wales game on the 14 June. Will be my 1st live Bok game, and I can't wait!
[/b]
Make that was. I heard the cheapest tickets were R150, which is steep for me already. Just came back from the ticket office and the cheapest tickets are R250!

Brought a ticket to All Blacks v Scotland at Murrayfield in November, 1st tier of the eastern stand right of the midway line....two Autumn tests down three to go!

I want to go to the Middlesex 7's.. i have never been before and i also want to go to England vs Pacific Islanders in November also at Twickers.

Last time i saw the P.I was in Cardiff and it was amazing with all those islanders there.

Pacific Islanders represent!

I'm flying over to Scotland next November to see them play against the All Blacks. Can't wait!