• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Going to a Game???

going to Scotland v RSA and Scotland v Romania, plus Glasgows home games next term - shall see if i can get some good snaps.

I may also be able to get some snaps of Scotland - Ukraine in the football, aswell as the world champs! 8)

i've got a host of pictures from recent welsh games, will no doubt upload some soon

I went to the Wales -v- Australia and Wales -v- Japan games.

Waste of time and money that turned out to be....

I've been to Biarritz matches. That includes Heineken Cup ones like this one below:

dscf1622vz8.jpg

You can find my photos on pro sites or Wikimedia/Wikipedia. I tend to fly to France as often as possible to watch as many rugby matches from BO as possible. Only then can I find inner peace. lol

Here's a few shots from my phone from Waterloo v Redruth :

gallery_2191_98_98175.jpg

The chaps running out

gallery_2191_98_15895.jpg

Percy the Pike! Rugby's ultimate prize.

gallery_2191_98_43107.jpg

The heart of the club.

There are some good match pictures here too courtesy of Redruth's website :

Taken by Katherine Pitt

I recently went to the Auckland Welling final in New Zealand, As usual it was pouring with rain and Peopel spend most of their time watching the big screen. It was a fairly decent game, I will see if I can shrink some of the photos and upload them. Auckland won at least so the crowd was happy.
somehow The finals here seem to pale in significance compared to the currie cup final? I really don;t think New Zealanders care about rugby, more about their celebrity all blacks. It's a bit of a shame.

Just got tickets for EDF Final in April, half price at ticketmaster!

Went to Sarries v London Irish as well last week btw, great game!

I went to the USA Vs England at the RWC in Septemeber (shockingly poor!) and will be at the Premiership Finals in May with my camera in tow.

Latest posts