• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

good looking shirts

Got to be so cheap to be a Kiwi supporter - the kit only changes once every 30 years! [/b]
Thats because they don't succumb to sponsor pressure on their game kit. I think its marvelous that its so simple and pure...not a billboard for consumer goods and services.

just read an article that that may not be the case for too much longer...

I love the Parramatta Eels jersey, its pretty cool.

and of course the canterbury crusaders :)

It actually depends upon individual choice, the taste and preference. Still you can always buy sharks and chiefs shirts as I love them. They are very reasonable and fabric is also very nice. I hope you will also like them.

... 2 years and 2 months later? I'll give you points just for FINDING the thread

These new spam bots are confusing, because they almost seem real, until you see their signatures

It's a spam bot?! How! It seems so real!

It was at this very moment I realised how completely **** I am at using a computer.

I think he is anyway,
There's been a few member, in the past week or so, that resurrect really old threads, only post in these old threads, and it's oddly relevent material but then their signatures advertise various spam-like-products (discount golf clubs, pharmacutical stuff etc.)

Haha I remember the golf one, it's around here somewhere. Made me giggle.

Look at this guy's 3 posts. He's really dug up past threads. If he's not a spam bot then he has an admirable obsession with rugby jerseys

Latest posts