• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

good looking shirts

R

rod

whats the best looking shirt youve seen i love buying the shirts not many people get their hands on just interested in what to look for

I got a British Army one a few weeks back, thats pretty smart.

As long as it isn't the Stade Francais one!

I like the waikato shirt very much. It's a great combination of colors

In Europe i take the Northampton Saints shirt

love the tongan one (if only for the sleve tattooing)

I agree the stade one is awful only in france. imagine trying to get phsyched up...

Captain: you play for you team mates yourselves and for this! (grabs loverly pink flower patterned shirt to demonstate point.)

Sharks (Southern Hemisphere) shirt is good
[/b]
sharks is a great shirt apart from the mr price logo that really put me off buying the new one.
I think the stormers shirt is the best super 14 shirt . Best NPC is Waikato and best NH shirt is any Canterbury made shirt . The cotton oxford Gloucester shirt last season must be one of the ugliest.

The fiji one is pretty good [/b]

:cheers:

The RWC jersey was rad. Need to get me one...

In Super14...IMO only the Blues, Stormers & Lions looks good.

South Africas world cup top is great, i sport it proudly :)

Also the Highlanders is cool, as well as the Stormers,France,Toulouse and the Crusaders

I got an absolutely brilliant one yesterday. Kazakhstan Nomads one with: "Culture Learnings of Rugby for make Benefits Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" on the back.

Is nice!!

Chiefs one is best in Southern Hemisphere in my opinion, looks sharp and not too bright or outrageous. Liking these new RugbyTech shirts also...

I like the Canterbury shirts that Ireland/Scotland etc have.
The All blacks will always have the best kit though.
I like Quins' shirts and Chiefs too

I own the Stade Francais away shirt (the pink one). It's awesome, and it's a good fabric too.

Super14 Best Jersey: Blues, Crusaders, Bulls
International: South Africa, Scotland

I love rugby league shirts... the NZ Warriors one is awesome.
From union, I like:
- Tonga
- France
- Fiji
- Harlequins
- Blues

And of course, Argentina

Got to be so cheap to be a Kiwi supporter - the kit only changes once every 30 years!

Latest posts