Good News ..

M

M Two One

Channel: Setanta Sports
Date: Saturday, 15th December
Time: 3am
Match: Biarritz vs. Glasgow (1st Air)

Woot! :cheers:

Ok, I'm a bit overexcited, but can you blame me? Finally, a Biarritz match to watch in the USA for as long as I've had Setanta. I haven't seen any BO matches since my last live one against Borders last year on December 17th at the Aguilera!

I'm going to have to record this one though as I won't be staying up until 5am watching the match.

Hopefully Setanta will pick up Saracens vs. Biarritz in January as well.

Enjoy the game. (though hopefully not too much! ;) )

not wanting to make you jealous or anything, but keep an eye out for me in the crowd. (hint: i'll be the one wearing a warriors shirt ;) )

Channel: Setanta Sports
Date: Saturday, 15th December
Time: 3am
Match: Biarritz vs. Glasgow (1st Air)

Woot! :cheers:

Ok, I'm a bit overexcited, but can you blame me? Finally, a Biarritz match to watch in the USA for as long as I've had Setanta. I haven't seen any BO matches since my last live one against Borders last year on December 17th at the Aguilera!

I'm going to have to record this one though as I won't be staying up until 5am watching the match.

Hopefully Setanta will pick up Saracens vs. Biarritz in January as well.
[/b]

Setanta is a quality channel but there so called *exclusive* coverage of Rugby Union is poor in my opinion...not alot of matches and almost none live, not worth the price I'm afraid

Setanta sucks, but they are the only option I have here. Matches usually consist of teams from English or Celtic rugby, which I have very little interest in. The only French clubs they often care about are Toulouse and Stade Français, which is a shame. Their analysts are also biased and have no charisma.

Latest posts