• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Graeme's RC06 kits

• Thread starter edinburgh_gunner
  • Start date
E

edinburgh_gunner

Right, I'm posting the files for the kits as PNG (click the links). To import them, you need Baggi Studio. Open it up, go to tools, convert PNG to DDS - click on the PNG file you'll have saved to your PC and then choose where so save the DDS (remember, add the .DDS extention to the end of the file cause for some reason it won't work without). Then, click on the file you want to replace with the new DDS and go to 'commands' and click on 'replace'. Select the new DDS file you want to import and bosh your done. Don't worry about it not appearing in the DDS preview bit cause they still work in game.

INTERNATIONAL
Scotland Home
Scotland Change

New Zealand Home

CELTIC LEAGUE

Edinburgh Gunners Home

Glasgow Warriors Home

Border Reivers Home

Leinster Home

Neath Swansea Ospreys

Newport Gwent Dragons Home
Newport Gwent Dragons Change

Llanelli Scarlets Home

Connacht's kit is last years, they have a new kit and logo this season

Ulster still have the "ShellDirect" logo on their back too, it should be "***an Tanks" for this seasons

France need their new kit done

Cheers lads. I'm waiting on the post but our Postie's a wee ned so we're lucky to get it before 10 so once I get I'm gonna play for a bit, then do some kits.

Forgot to mention, I'm goign to add the kits I do to the first post, to make it easier to find. I'll just post the PNGs aswell.

I shall try once I've got the NH up to date, cause I seldom play Super 14. Sanzar and myself were actually going to work on the Super 14 together.

Any chance of some instructions on how to edit kits and the utils used ? I would like to try my hand at a few league kits.

Well there's not alot to say really other than get a programme like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro and just tinker around. This kit format is pretty easy to understand, the only thing you need to do as far as allignment goes is it to make sure the front and and the back of the kit line up but as I said, with this format it's easy enough to do it.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Feb 4 2006, 09:19 PM
Well there's not alot to say really other than get a programme like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro and just tinker around. This kit format is pretty easy to understand, the only thing you need to do as far as allignment goes is it to make sure the front and and the back of the kit line up but as I said, with this format it's easy enough to do it.
Yeah but how do you get photoshop to read the bag file ?

Hi,

Is there a blank template available? cos i would not mind having ago at doing some League teams for the game.

Cheers

Jeff

Love the kits so far, keep em coming mate! And would also like to hear how you get photoshop to read the files...

Originally posted by toup@Feb 5 2006, 12:05 AM
Love the kits so far, keep em coming mate! And would also like to hear how you get photoshop to read the files...
Im assuming there is either a plugin or you have to decode the file before editing in photooshop then re encode when finished.

Originally posted by knowsleyroader+Feb 4 2006, 12:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knowsleyroader @ Feb 4 2006, 12:09 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-toup
@Feb 5 2006, 12:05 AM
Im assuming there is either a plugin or you have to decode the file before editing in photooshop then re encode when finished. [/b]
That's what I thought... hopefully we can find out and then I'm sure a lot of kits will start appearing... including a few league ones I'm guessing?

Originally posted by jeffb@Feb 4 2006, 11:08 AM
Hi,

Is there a blank template available? cos i would not mind having ago at doing some League teams for the game.

Cheers

Jeff
Shirt.png

There you go

I used baggi studios to get paint shop pro to read the files. There's an option to convert DDS to PNG so I just do the kit, save to PNG and then convert back to DDS and import.

There are 3 different shirt styles, the full collar template wont work on the Wales style/grandad shirts. The collar will mess up
<

Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Feb 4 2006, 04:30 PM
Nice one m8. Really nice kits you've done.
Cheers, though those were just the original ones with the sponsors added. I've re-done them (so that means a template for the new canterbury kits) and I'm going to do France, Australia and New Zealand tonight.

Latest posts