• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Graeme's RC06 kits

• Thread starter edinburgh_gunner
  • Start date
Updated Edinburgh and Scotland home jerseys added. Plus I've began updating the Celtic League kits.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Feb 4 2006, 08:53 PM
Updated Edinburgh and Scotland home jerseys added. Plus I've began updating the Celtic League kits.
Quality stuff mate, Are you going to do all of the international kits? And I know some of the SH guys would probably pay good money to see their kits made official...

Make sure you take some time to enjoy the game too!

I'm currently doing the Aussie kit, I'm gonna do NZ and SA this weekend as neither are hard to do.

Does anyone know what the badge on the left chest on the aussie shirt is? I've got the Wallabies one but I can't find the other one anywhere.

Just a query Gunner, where are the socks and shorts, are they the square in the top left hand corner and the block above the shirt??

Jeff

Another query, is it possible to change team crests/Logos. If so, how do you go about it??

Cheers

Jeff

They are also in the bag. I am only posting shirts just now, cause they're the only things that are needing updated.

Allow me to explain.

For each team's shirt there is a .bag file so one bag file for a home kit, and a bag file for the away kit for each team. In each bag file there are several .dds files. One for the shirt, one for the shorts and one for the socks. The other dds files are the numbers. A dds file is just a image file basically.

I hope that explained it to you.

Cheers Gunner,

I think i understand.

Jeff
<

Originally posted by jeffb@Feb 4 2006, 10:09 PM
Another query, is it possible to change team crests/Logos. If so, how do you go about it??

Cheers

Jeff
The logos are also in the .bag file.

Cheers again Gunner.

Have down loaded the Baggi studio, but it does not seem to work. I have WINRAR.

Jeff

Neath Swansea home added and yet another new armourfit design, I'm happy with this one now.

Newport Gwent Dragons home and away added.

All of the Welsh teams now have their current home, at least, jersey. I need to do the Ospreys away and Llanelli away then all of the Welsh clubs will be done.

New Zealand is also done. Remember to refresh your page to see the kits.

I've now done the Leinster home kit. I want to do all of the Celtic League kits that need updating. I still need to do; Connact, Munster (have they got a new change jersey?), Glasgow, The Borders and the small graphical changes to Ulster.

I was doing an Australia kit the other day, does anyone have an image of the badge on the left side of the chest (not the wallabies one)?

Right, slight change in structure to the first post. It's still indexed but I had ran out of space to post images in that post so they will now be links to the images so you need to click on the link then 'save picture as'. Then it is the same as before.

Latest posts