• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Graham Henry's Legacy

C

carlosisgod123

Do you think it is fair to judge Henry's time in charge on the basis of whether we win the world cup or not?
Personally, I think he has done a pretty fine job and if we don't win the world cup, he has certainly left NZ rugby in a pretty good position

nah i reckon henry should be judged on his record over the past few years, in which he has taken the all blacks from a good team to an outstanding team.

although, if nz don't win the world cup i think he'll be banished to stewart island

nah i reckon henry should be judged on his record over the past few years, in which he has taken the all blacks from a good team to an outstanding team.

although, if nz don't win the world cup i think he'll be banished to stewart island
[/b]
Agree that he will be banished and given shi*, be maybe he won't be as hated as Hart and that super twat Mitchell

Do you think it is fair to judge Henry's time in charge on the basis of whether we win the world cup or not?[/b]
Whether its fair or not, I think thats whats going to happen. Its been a good tenure but he's had the best rugby players on the planet to play with, hes had the players protected better then ever, and had access to them more then any previous coaching set up has.

Only other achievements of note would be hammering the Lions (not much of a big deal unfortunately), and the GS tour of the northern hemisphere. I'm not disregarding the tri-nations, its just you guys expect to win it every year so its hardly a notable achievement.

Must also not forget his achievement with Auckland Rugby and the Blues. :p

Latest posts