• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Grand Final Meet up!

P

Prestwick

Okay, the Guinness Premiership final is on the 12th of May.

I'm a maybe as I do not know when my final exams are at University up here in Aberdeen but I really do want to get back to Essex ASAP after I have submitted my honours project.

This thread is for those who might want to go to the Final (lets face it, there will be tons of seats available, about 15,000 - 20,000 I think).

So, who is game?

So, who is game? [/b]

DC, judging by his outburst. Oh, sorry, I misread that.

I may be up for the final, it all depends on how I'm living financially at that point.

Yeah same here, it is (vaugely) close to my birthday so I might try and twist it so me and my Dad go for our birthdays and get two £25 tickets.

If I have no exams immediately around that time then I'm in.

I'll be cheering for whoever Leicester are playing against.

I'm hoping to make it down there this year....never been to Twickenham before.

Could you ask them not to play those knobby music clips after each score please.

SB

Well lets get this Moving, I am willing to go, went year before last and it was a great day out, and an ideal excuse to have a couple of pints... Would be great to get some shirts printed up as well, just advertising the Rugby Forum...

I'm a maybe. Got final exams in the same week. Only one exam though so maybe I can rush down before the Grand Final.

Im looking into going , all depends if i have to go the Heineken Cup final or not :p

Latest posts