• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

GREAT BRITAIN DREAM TEAM

R

rvinci81

hello to all!! I had in mind to create one super square of United Kingdom. I wanted to insert best the 15 players than: you can help me, preannouncement ke are not a true expert.

HELP ME!!

INSERTE THE PLAYER NAME AND THE TEAM SQUAD :

wtf?!!

youre not from the united kingdom are you? english not good very
<

yeah! that 'for' should be 'to'. Also u must have Ronan O'gara in your team. BTW if anybody knows - that 'townsend' guy that used to play for scotland and went to the sharks last season, is he still playing cos i want him in the game but can't find it.

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 18 2005, 08:00 AM
yeah! that 'for' should be 'to'. Also u must have Ronan O'gara in your team. BTW if anybody knows - that 'townsend' guy that used to play for scotland and went to the sharks last season, is he still playing cos i want him in the game but can't find it.
Gregor Townsend is not in the game (except maybe in the Scotish Team)... He's playing for the french team Montpellier, who is not in the game...

Create him, I think I'll create both him and Redpath. Although I might not have to, as my bro I think once made a comment about Townsend being possible to pick when you go Scotland in a tournament.

You can helps me to find best the 15 players of Great Britain? Inserted the name and the team in Rugby2005 Esite a situated one where to be able to find the values of rugby 2k5 of all the present players?

Soz mate. I couldn't understand a word u just said. Get off that google translator and get a real life 'translator'! Or better still get some proper english lessons! Sorry again.

Originally posted by kinu+Apr 18 2005, 07:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kinu @ Apr 18 2005, 07:37 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Apr 18 2005, 08:00 AM
Gregor Townsend is not in the game (except maybe in the Scotish Team)... He's playing for the french team Montpellier, who is not in the game... [/b]
I thought he signed with the sharks for two seasons.

Latest posts