• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Great Forum

D

drico

I have been looking for a forum like this for years- no seriously, I couldn't find one so then I typed in the obvious- therugbyforum.com, and I arrived here about 2 days ago, and I'm enjoying every day of it- good work keep it up
<

<
Annoyingly, I was going to use this domain name for my website, had it not already been taken!
<

You don't seem to have a gaming section in your forum......or maybe I didn't look long enough. Did you know that a lot of our members arrived here through rugby gaming?

Originally posted by wr50l@Apr 15 2005, 11:42 AM
<
Annoyingly, I was going to use this domain name for my website, had it not already been taken!
<
to a mod, does this count as a advertisement? im such a nark
<

a soon to be rival of the rugby forum, im tipping as soon as a mod reads it. so im saying under 2 weeks, if thats to veige i say 6 days

I reffering to my minor Ireland rugby forum? I'm not exactly going to get many members from here, as there are hardly any ireland rugb fans on this forum

Illegal to have links in your sig now is it?
<

Don't worry, I'm not here solely to steal all your members.

It seems that my message complimenting the forum has turned into a demotion of me, and my signature
<

i like rugby.............i like paper.............i like pen............i like lamp.......

Do you guys remember the old TRF (it was trf.net if i`m not mistaken, St Helen might remember). Before this new TRF got on line, it was a couple of months of pause - unfortunately, i haven`t seen many of the former TRF users.

It was originally therugbyforum.com, but that went down for a while and we lost a few members during that time. It came back as therugbyforum.net, and can still be accessed via that (maybe). TRF has got a reliable host now, but I think a few people didn't come back because it was a little bit unreliable ages ago. An old member said on another forum "That place [TRF] goes down more often than Paris Hilton"

Latest posts