• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Greatest rugby picture

2202718315a4061250765b28082040l.jpg

'99 RWC semi-final.

_44471800_nicol270.jpg

Andy Nicol is an arse, but that day was something special. As a Scot, this sticks out quite well. More so than our 2 recent wins over the auld enemy at any rate.

Here are my favorites

-first youngest RSA fan
sa-rugby-fan.gif

-second Georgians score try against Ireland RWC 2007
_44119008_try416.jpg

-Third Georgians score last try against Namibia RWC 2007 30:0 win
georgia4_gallery__470x301.jpg

-fourth Georgians the second time winners of FIRA AER European Nations cup
IMG_0730.jpg

Cheers

I'd say the greatest rugby picture was when Mandela handed Pienaar the cup, or when Stransky hit that drop goal =)

sebastien_chabal_juan_manuel_leguizamon.jpg

Chabal gets a goodnite "kiss" from Leguizamon :lol:

r191321_720619.jpg

Bryan Habana flying past Argentina's rugby players :bana:

nrugby121fan5.jpg

:lol2tn: Prince Harry odering some tea :p

line2010_468x436.jpg

Think this pic needs no introduction :bleh!: :cheers:

I had been very happy as RSA defeated Argentina in semi
That was amazing
Argentina's number 9 Pichot went too impolite against Georgians in prematch press conference
he said "we all like to dream and Georgia does so" or something like this as if Georgian were shouting about the winning of that match
he lied and was too impolite without any reasons
We just said Georgians will play though and no square cm of arena would Argentina get with ease
that became the reason for this impolite personNobody asked him to speak out his mentally retarded mind
DW_sa_arg_4772.jpg

FIRST OF ALL CONGRATULATIONS FOR CHAMPIONSHIP :cheers:
I WAS FOR RSA THIS CHAMPIONSHIP

That was amazing
Argentina's number 9 Pichot went too impolite against Georgians in prematch press conference
he said "we all like to dream and Georgia does so" or something like this as if Georgian were shouting about the winning of that match
We just said Georgians will play though and no square cm of arena would Argentina get with ease
that became the reason for this impolite personNobody asked him to speak out his mentally retarded mind
DW_sa_arg_4772.jpg

[/b]

sebastien_chabal_juan_manuel_leguizamon.jpg

Chabal gets a goodnite "kiss" from Leguizamon :lol:

r191321_720619.jpg

Bryan Habana flying past Argentina's rugby players :bana:

nrugby121fan5.jpg

:lol2tn: Prince Harry odering some tea :p

line2010_468x436.jpg

Think this pic needs no introduction :bleh!: :cheers:
[/b]

Haha, the leguizamon picture was awesome.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jul 31 2008, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That was amazing
that became the reason for this impolite personNobody asked him to speak out his mentally retarded mind[/b]

I know it is too late, but i just wanted to put things clear. Pichot never said that. this is what he said.

French Journalist: Are you going to be world champions?
Pichot: Wait…wait… if you want us to dream we can dream very well. But the truth is that we must defeat Georgia now. We are a latin team. Today we can defeat the best team in the world but we can also play tomorrow like we did against Wales in the last friendly. That's why we must defeat Georgia since we are the only team that has to play two games in four days. This is not fair but it is like that.

That is what he really said. He was never disrespectful to your country. And if he did say that Georgia can dream, I'm sure it means that we all want to win. (we Argentinians also like to dream that we are going to be world champions).The thing is that the ones who translate interviews do a terrible job and end up twisting his words. In fact, Argentinian players were very respectful towards Georgia. The coach Loffreda said that playing against Georgia was going to be very difficult. Corleto said that he wasnt surprised to see a strong Georgian team since all the players from the world had been training hard for four years.
Finally, I think Pichot was never impolite to your country. His words were badly translated as you can see, and all the players from my country have always showed respect and admiration for Georgia. We were aven happy when your country did a great performance against Ireland. And by no means Pichot has a retarded mind. He has contributed a lot to world rugby and is a great player, person and father. Regards from Argentina.

Latest posts