Group A and B - pre tournament discussion

Saints1

Straight Edge
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
St Helens
Group A: England, Australia, Fiji, Ireland

Hosts England take on hot favourites Australia in the opening game at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium. Feel free to discuss Group A here.

Attachments

• Group A fixtures.png
    Group A fixtures.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Group B - pre tournament discussion

Group B fixtures.png

Group B - New Zealand, France, Samoa, PNG

World Champions New Zealand take on Antipodean rivals Samoa and PNG as well as France in this exciting and unpredictable group. Feel free to discuss it here.

The crowning mistake of a long, long day! An edit to protect Ireland's history and heritage!

Anyone know which stands the Australian fans will be in for the Australian v. Fiji game at St Helens?

I'm not honestly sure. I'll be at the game myself. At a guess it will be the South Stand but I truly don't know.

cheers, I wish I knew for sure though. booked seats in the south stands anyway so fingers crossed I'm not in an army of Fijians haha

Wherever you sit mate, there's going to be a LOT of Fijians. I didn't know this but outside of London, the town of Rochdale hosts the most Fijians in the UK apart from London. With Rochdale being only thirty minutes drive or so away from St Helens, I expect they'll make the trip in their numbers and then some. I'm in the north stand, which is where I sit every week with St Helens.

If you need a hand getting around the town or the stadium and so on, please don't hesitate to send me a message on here, I'll give you all the directions you want.

Latest posts