• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

GTA: Liberty City Stories

It's out?

Meh, I'm poor... probably wait awhile until I finish my CH/NBA 2K6 dyansties.

I just bought a psp & it came with it. Basically its GTA Liberty City with new stories.

Had a good mess about with it this afternoon - brilliant. Bit easy, but good plot with interesting and varied missions.

Best mate works for EB games so has it, is brining it down with him in a couple of weeks when he visits, looking forward to having a look, always liked the GTA series...

Originally posted by BigTen@Jun 25 2006, 06:29 AM
St Helens RLFC,

Did you get it on PS2?

Do you think that it is worth the 20?
Yes and yes, definitely.

Sweet - I will have to grab a copy when it eventually comes out in Australia. Early next month apparently!

Meah. I was quite excited about it when I thought they'd transfer the multiplayer over but now I'm disappointed about that and I think I'll pass on it for now.

I have finally gotten my hands on a copy of this and to be honest I am quite impressed. It does feel a little short - already I am on 22% complete and I feel as if I have only played it a little bit. I find the controls to be a little slow and cumbersome but apart from that and a couple of other small things I think that this is a good addition to the series.

I am hoping that the latest one, which I think should be set in Europe, will be released soon.