GTA: Liberty City Stories

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by St Helens RLFC, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Anyone else invested?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Ripper

Ripper Guest

It's out?

Meh, I'm poor... probably wait awhile until I finish my CH/NBA 2K6 dyansties.

4. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

I just bought a psp & it came with it. Basically its GTA Liberty City with new stories.

5. Essentially yeah. Tis cheap though at less than £20.

6. Had a good mess about with it this afternoon - brilliant. Bit easy, but good plot with interesting and varied missions.

7. BigTen

BigTen Guest

St Helens RLFC,

Did you get it on PS2?

Do you think that it is worth the 20?

8. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Best mate works for EB games so has it, is brining it down with him in a couple of weeks when he visits, looking forward to having a look, always liked the GTA series...

9. Yes and yes, definitely.

10. BigTen

BigTen Guest

Sweet - I will have to grab a copy when it eventually comes out in Australia. Early next month apparently!

11. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

Meah. I was quite excited about it when I thought they'd transfer the multiplayer over but now I'm disappointed about that and I think I'll pass on it for now.

12. BigTen

BigTen Guest

I have finally gotten my hands on a copy of this and to be honest I am quite impressed. It does feel a little short - already I am on 22% complete and I feel as if I have only played it a little bit. I find the controls to be a little slow and cumbersome but apart from that and a couple of other small things I think that this is a good addition to the series.

I am hoping that the latest one, which I think should be set in Europe, will be released soon.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!