• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gunner's RC4 Mods

edinburgh_gunner

Academy Player
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
After quite a few years of not posting very much, I've got back into some mods for Rugby Challenge 4. I'll focus on kits, but over time I may do other graphic related things like logos.

Installation
  • You can have several pak files installed at once
  • Each pack file has been renamed as to avoid clashes
  • Copy these to your Rugby Challenge 4\Rugby\Content\Paks folder.
Kit Collars
  • I have been able to change the collar type by hex editing the custom0.db file, similarly to the RC2/3 but the bytes to be edited have changed. I'll try to upload an explanation sometime this week.

DOWNLOADS
Kits
International Teams

Italy Home & Away
Scotland Home & Away
Wales Home & Away

Pro 14 Teams
Edinburgh Home & Away

Last edited:
Screenshots...

Here's some screenshots of some of the kits I've completed so far in-game.

Attachments

• 20210213102425_1.jpg
    20210213102425_1.jpg
    710 KB · Views: 257
  • 20210213103804_1.jpg
    20210213103804_1.jpg
    600.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 20210215101044_1.jpg
    20210215101044_1.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 248
After quite a few years of not posting very much, I've got back into some mods for Rugby Challenge 4. I'll focus on kits, but over time I may do other graphic related things like logos.

Installation
  • You can have several pak files installed at once
  • Each pack file has been renamed as to avoid clashes
  • Copy these to your Rugby Challenge 4\Rugby\Content\Paks folder.
Kit Collars
  • I have been able to change the collar type by hex editing the custom0.db file, similarly to the RC2/3 but the bytes to be edited have changed. I'll try to upload an explanation sometime this week.

DOWNLOADS
Kits
International Teams

Italy Home & Away
Scotland Home & Away
Wales Home & Away

Pro 14 Teams
Edinburgh Home & Away
Hey buddy,

Fantastic work, I'm going to install these later. I was wondering if the Bristol bears latest kits could be added to your to do list? I'd love to showcase your work on my channel and give you a shout-out if you could do them for me. www.youtube.com/bearsgamer.

Hey buddy,

Fantastic work, I'm going to install these later. I was wondering if the Bristol bears latest kits could be added to your to do list? I'd love to showcase your work on my channel and give you a shout-out if you could do them for me. www.youtube.com/bearsgamer.

Yeah I'd like to update the Pro14 and Premiership kits. I'm working through the macron teams as I have the template but I can take a look at Bristol. Don't suppose you'd happen to have a clear HD image of the kit patterns? They look like they'll be a pain to do..

Yeah I'd like to update the Pro14 and Premiership kits. I'm working through the macron teams as I have the template but I can take a look at Bristol. Don't suppose you'd happen to have a clear HD image of the kit patterns? They look like they'll be a pain to do..
Amazing work! Really looking forward to the new Prem ones eventually!

1679-461.jpg2994.jpg1683-468.jpg3016.jpg
Is this any good? Don't worry if it's incredibly hard work, I'm not really sure what these kits mods take time and work wise so if you can brilliant but if not then all is good

Hi Gunner nice to see your bcak..its been a long time from Rugby08 days ;) ive been on and off for a while on the Rugby challenge forum ,work commitments and that..... anyway again glad your back, you siad you can have several mods in the Pak folder but unfortunately i can not get any mod to work lol followed all instructions and nothing works, still shows standard kits... Im normally ok with all the modding but out of touch any help be good. PM me cheers.

Yeah you need to make sure you haven't edited the teams kits through the in game editor at all, they need to be the original kit settings otherwise they use different files. These are to overwrite the original in -game kits.

Latest posts