• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gunner's RC4 Mods

Hey man any idea why my custom socks keep turning out white? Everything looks to be named properly so I don't know whats going on. Any ideas?

Hey man any idea why my custom socks keep turning out white? Everything looks to be named properly so I don't know whats going on. Any ideas?

I have no idea, I've never had that issue before. Do you import them into the unreal engine from PNGs? Maybe transparency?

Thanks for your great Job!

You're working on a common DB? Kits for PRO 14, TOP14 & PRO D2?

Thanks for your great Job!!!

You're working on a common DB? Kits to PRO 14, TOP 14 & PRO D2?

Thanks for your great Job!!!

You're working on a common DB? Kits to PRO 14, TOP 14 & PRO D2?
Hey pal, I didn't have any plans for a common DB - I think a couple of the others talked about putting something together though? Replacing the fake players for example

Sorry to bother you but I really want to start learning to make kits for RC4 to be able to help out (also because I'd like to replace French D2 with Belgian league teams in my own game.)
I have spent hours going through the forum posts to see if I could learn but no luck.
Any chance you could either point me in the right direction or (if you have the time) teach me how to get started and what software I would need.

Thanks in advance and a Huge thanks to @edinburgh_gunner for the awesome kits you're making!

Sorry to bother you but I really want to start learning to make kits for RC4 to be able to help out (also because I'd like to replace French D2 with Belgian league teams in my own game.)
I have spent hours going through the forum posts to see if I could learn but no luck.
Any chance you could either point me in the right direction or (if you have the time) teach me how to get started and what software I would need.

Thanks in advance and a Huge thanks to @edinburgh_gunner for the awesome kits you're making!
Honestly nothing would make me happier that the Brussels Celtic kit!

hello

i try to convert RC TOULON KIT from RUGBY 20
Can you use this model in packchunk ???

the first or the second ?

sory for my bad english

Attachments

• essaui toulon.png
    essaui toulon.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 82
  • Sans ***re 1.png
    Sans ***re 1.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 76