• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Habana or Rokokoko

I'd have to agree with some of the other guys that Rokocoko is a more complete winger!!!
And whoever came up with the idea that Habana is the fastest player?????.......I mean come on!!!

Habana has been outpaced 3 time before!!

1.In 2006 against the Chiefs he intercepted the ball in his own 22 and scored but S.Anesi closed the gap very quickly and actually jumped over him under the posts......they both got there at the same time......but Habana had a head start........Anesi Blitzed him that day!!

2.He got outpaced by L.Masaga in the corner when the chiefs played the bulls in 2007!!.....Masaga had to wait for the floating pass but still had the accelaration to outsprint Habana!!

3.And in the world cup against the USA........He smoked by Takudzwa Ngwenya!!

My point is that he's not the fastest player on earth!!

I think the fastest player is either J.Nokwe or T.Chavanga followed by Roks!!

Check out this page>>> http://au.messages.yahoo.com/sports/rugby-discussion/1739/

NZ born and breed but im sorry, 'the rocket' hasnt been cutting it so far, hes nothing like he was. i would have to go habana over joe.

Habana has really improved over time but he is still not the match winner the way Rokocoko is. Rokocoko has more creativity when it comes to finding the line. I think Habana would be a better player if had people inside him to help him develop more as a winger......he would be amazing if he played for the All Blacks and probably seen as the best winger in the world. I think this is why Rokocoko has developed into an amazing winger. He plays for NZ.

NZ born and breed but im sorry, 'the rocket' hasnt been cutting it so far, hes nothing like he was. i would have to go habana over joe. [/b]

Based on what?

rokokoko is better when he's fit. habana had a brilliant season last year deserved all the accolades he recieved. rokokoko doesnt really play to his potential in the super 14. but once he has that black jersey on he carves up.

We can continue going on and on, Roko needs to come back and Habana aswell, a nice game between SA and NZ we will see who's the best.

Latest posts