• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Habana or Rokokoko

Habana is pure speed... whilst Rokocoko has a wider variety of abilities. eg. he can hit the ball up like a backrower and better at reading the game in my opinion. Both good at what they do and both with strengths and weaknesses

Easily Habana, Rokokoko doesn't really give it his all anymore. [/b]

What are you on about? Have you seen the 1st round of s14 from the blues? from Rokocoko specifically?

When do the Blues play the Bulls? will Habana be back from injury? Im guessing not likely but still..?

Roks has more power than Habana but Habana would most likely outstrip Roks. Hard one really because both players are arguably the 1st & 2nd best wingers in the world but there isn't too much that seperates them.

But in all honesty my fav is Habana but because I'm from New Zealand I gota go with Roks.

Joe has so much more skill in the allround sense. Sure habana is faster but Joe is so silky and moves alot better that Habana. Also much stronger

Well, Habana is the fastests but I prefer Roko, he can do more with the ball.

So Roko is my fav. :D

Altho when the Boks are playing ( not against Nz off course) I supprt the Boks and Habana :cheers:

<div class='quotemain'> Easily Habana, Rokokoko doesn't really give it his all anymore. [/b]

What are you on about? Have you seen the 1st round of s14 from the blues? from Rokocoko specifically?

When do the Blues play the Bulls? will Habana be back from injury? Im guessing not likely but still..?
[/b][/quote]

Habana has ripped the Blues to shreds in the last couple of games between the sides. Of course this year Joe was out.

has anyoneelse started to notice this thread is becoming a place where n00bs write one word to up their post count <_<

Latest posts