• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

"Hamburger" Google Search

M

melon

In following on from my previous Google Image Search, "fugly", I have searched someting a bit more easy on the eye.

I'm sitting here feeling a tad hungry and all of a sudden I had a craving for hamburgers, so this time I will share with you my "Hamburger" Google Image Search.

As far as I'm concerned, a real Hamburger has to have (at the bare miniumum):
  • meat
  • cheese
  • egg
  • bacon
  • lettuce
  • beetroot
  • onion
  • tomato
  • sauce
Enjoy!

G

getofmeland

My body is a temple, that is why I only eat 100% British Beef, from my Local Butchers, Anything else than that and you would look like the Fugly Man...

M

melon

You do realise how high the percentage of meat is on your market that has been exported from Australia?

G

getofmeland

Yes that's why I only buy from my Local Butcher who I know and we know it is 100% British Beef...

I

I Bleed Black

Yes that's why I only buy from my Local Butcher who I know and we know it is 100% British Beef...
[/b]
as long as your butcher is not in Surrey!

P

Prestwick

There is nothing quite like eating cold KFC the day after. Especially when at a LAN party. It does make one feel quite happy to be alive!

M

melon

Maybe not beetroot but definitely egg.

Apart from the traditional cheese, lettuce and tomato atop of the meat, egg and bacon does a marvelous job!

You should try it.

D

Dmx#1

Its pretty amazing that people find that putting egg on a burger is a alien concept. The McDonalds Kiwi Burger is my favorite.

P

pickles82

all this talk of food is making me hungry! may need to pop out for a cheeky Mcd's at lunch

M

melon

all this talk of food is making me hungry! may need to pop out for a cheeky Mcd's at lunch
[/b]
The burgers I'm talking about are the ones you buy at service stations or corner stores or small business' etc...not multiantional corporations whose burgers are small and **** and taste artificial.

M

melon

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't mind the taste of a McDonalds hamburger at all, its just that they aren't the real deal!

J

Juggernaut

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't mind the taste of a McDonalds hamburger at all, its just that they aren't the real deal! [/b]

I'm with you on this RAR. Nothing beats thos big tasty burgers from the local fish n chips outlets....mmmmmm or the ones at the pubs.