• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

"Hamburger" Google Search

M

melon

In following on from my previous Google Image Search, "fugly", I have searched someting a bit more easy on the eye.

I'm sitting here feeling a tad hungry and all of a sudden I had a craving for hamburgers, so this time I will share with you my "Hamburger" Google Image Search.

As far as I'm concerned, a real Hamburger has to have (at the bare miniumum):
  • meat
  • cheese
  • egg
  • bacon
  • lettuce
  • beetroot
  • onion
  • tomato
  • sauce
Enjoy!

hamburger%202.jpg

world-hamburger.jpg

Hamburger.jpg

hamburger.jpg

030401001-Hamburger5.jpg

big-hamburger.jpg

hamburger.jpg

My body is a temple, that is why I only eat 100% British Beef, from my Local Butchers, Anything else than that and you would look like the Fugly Man...

You do realise how high the percentage of meat is on your market that has been exported from Australia?

Yes that's why I only buy from my Local Butcher who I know and we know it is 100% British Beef...

Yes that's why I only buy from my Local Butcher who I know and we know it is 100% British Beef...
[/b]
as long as your butcher is not in Surrey!

There is nothing quite like eating cold KFC the day after. Especially when at a LAN party. It does make one feel quite happy to be alive!

Maybe not beetroot but definitely egg.

Apart from the traditional cheese, lettuce and tomato atop of the meat, egg and bacon does a marvelous job!

You should try it.

Its pretty amazing that people find that putting egg on a burger is a alien concept. The McDonalds Kiwi Burger is my favorite.

all this talk of food is making me hungry! may need to pop out for a cheeky Mcd's at lunch

all this talk of food is making me hungry! may need to pop out for a cheeky Mcd's at lunch
[/b]
The burgers I'm talking about are the ones you buy at service stations or corner stores or small business' etc...not multiantional corporations whose burgers are small and **** and taste artificial.

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't mind the taste of a McDonalds hamburger at all, its just that they aren't the real deal!

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't mind the taste of a McDonalds hamburger at all, its just that they aren't the real deal! [/b]

I'm with you on this RAR. Nothing beats thos big tasty burgers from the local fish n chips outlets....mmmmmm or the ones at the pubs.

Latest posts