• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hancock

The ending did suck ass to be honest, the whole movie I was hoping that the wife would cheat on her husband with hancock so that the husband would be a new Villan and give a possibility of a sequel. </span>

The Movie was very crappy, the Story isn't good only the Special Effects, but for the most People the Story isn't so important, they only wan't to see Action Scenes

Waste of Jason Bateman - should go back and get Arrested Development started again.

Batmans going to blow it out of the water.

I enjoyed this movie. It was not what i expected at all.

Even the ending was different.

Remeber this is not a super hero movie, he is not a super hero. It didnt need a villian it and it was really well done. A couple of twists in there which were well done and different.

The people who dont like this movie just like a good action flick with nothing new in it. they dont like it when things end up different.

it was entertaining, thats about it. hahaha

i guess the movie just didnt get up to that WOW! factor, came close but no cigar.

i rekon its more of a movie id hire instead of going to the cinemas.

I ususally rush to go see will smith movies but I was apprehensive about this one. I got bored and went to see it and geez what a waste of time. I mean some people might like it but will smith is such a great actor and this movie just does not do him any justice at all.

But on the other hand the special effects were way cooler than i had expected and i kinda did enjoy most of them. Wait till you can watch it for free.

hrmm tossing up whether to go see it or not...what do you guys rekon [/b]
It's worth going to the pictures to see I was told but I watched it at home so I'm not sure but it was still very good.

The hospital scene ruined this movie for me. It didnt make any sense and was really inconsistant to the plot. Go see Wanted. Awesome action with ok story.

It made sense to me - the further apart they are the stronger they are, the closer together they are the weaker they become.

then how was he able to throw the hospital bed when they were hugging and therefore just mere mortals?

I honestly can't remember it in that much detail. There are of course far more superhuman things for a person to do than throw a hospital bed but I'm glad I don't have to do it, put it like that.

Hancock bored me for the first half of the film, then that little twist happened and it made the story even more absurd and it just became **** to watch.
All in all i couldn't wait for it to end.
Gobshite.

Latest posts