• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hand of God goals

maradona(at his time) is still better as messi now imo, however, messi is also fantastic and is still young, so let's see how much he can still improve

Messi is a good player, but you can´t compare him with Maradona ( the GOAT) at is current level. He's not even top 5 in the world today....Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka and Ronaldinho are light years in front of him. Give the kid time. Maybe he will be great in the future as he matures.

Cristiano Ronaldo? Great joke indeed ...

Ronaldinho? It looks like you haven't been watching "La Liga" this year.

Cristiano Ronaldo? Great joke indeed ...

Ronaldinho? It looks like you haven't been watching "La Liga" this year.
[/b]

Sour grapes buddy? If you don't think that Cristiano Ronaldo is top3 in the world right now, you know nothing of football. Tevez doesn't agree with you, but what does he know, right? :rolleyes:
The league is just in the beguining and Ronaldinho has been injured...i guess he sucks now, right? I've been watching "la liga", including some games in the stadium , so get your facts straight.....
I see that for you only argentinian players have quality. Nice going there buddy. :bravo:

Sour grapes buddy? If you don't think that Cristiano Ronaldo is top3 in the world right now, you know nothing of football. Tevez doesn't agree with you, but what does he know, right? :rolleyes:[/b]

Yes, sure, Messi is light years ago from C. R. Well, go and ask ANYONE in Spain about that.

The league is just in the beguining and Ronaldinho has been injured...i guess he sucks now, right? I've been watching "la liga", including some games in the stadium , so get your facts straight.....[/b]

Yes Ronaldinho was injured: in the nightclubs.

I see that for you only argentinian players have quality. Nice going there buddy. :bravo:[/b]

I have never said something like that but I could go about saying that to you only portuguese and brazilian players have quality because you say that they are light years ago from Messi.

Its pretty disgraceful the way he celebrates the 'goal' when he knowingly punches in with his hand.
[/b]

It still took plenty of skill to score that! It counted and was worth celebrating.

Latest posts