• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hard Difficulty - What kind of scores are people getting?

Use O'Driscoll and Wallace more both break loads of tackles and make plenty of linebreaks. Ecspecially O'Driscoll.

Okay so I managed to get a win against South Africa with Canada on hard. Was a fun game,went into second half of extra time and literary scored on the last move . Won 13-10.

I want a downloadable difficulty....

hard difficulty is easy to defend against but hard to score against. If i settle for drop goals i get scores about 15-0 and 90% of my tries come from 5m scrums. I usually win 10-0 when i go for tries

World cup final- Wales vs Engalnd. (I was Wales, obviously :L) Managed to win 56-14, I find it tottaly depends if the game wants to make it harder or not XD eventually i got bored of the game and put Adam Jones as fly half, Gethin Jenkins as wing and Matthew Rees as full back :p

I had an amazing game yesterday, world cup final 10min halves I was Australia vs South Africa. Went up 17-0 after about 15mins with some good running rugby tries. Then SA scored 4 tries before half time (they just kept breaking tackles and working it up field, not much I could do) and one straight after to lead 35-17. I took a drop to get to 35-20 and a penalty to get to 35-23, then with 20mins to go, got a try to go 35-30. managed to get the ball back up to their line and after about 10 phases managed to score out wide with 5mins to go, got the conversion from near the sideline to go up 37-35. held them out till the end and won the best match I have had so far with this game. For it to be in the final was even better.

overall I am having fun with this, but it wont be long before it starts to get boring, only playing the same tournament over and over again. The game play is better than 08 in some ways but worse in others.

if they follow this game up with a club version then all will be forgiven, but if this is it for the next 4 years I will be very disapointed.

Have only beaten Italy and Romania on hard level...close games too. Get thumpings from other teams.

My best win on hard difficulty was a 17 to 10 Scottish victory over the French in a RWC semi. I have some serious ups and downs when it comes to playing the cpu at that difficulty. But the luck was with me, as I took advantage of their flanker being sent off less than 10 minutes in, and another going to the sin bin a little later in the match.

I can't really play the game on hard as its too un-realistic and annoying, the amount of dump tackles and big hits means that your forwards never break the gain line! Quite annoying. Wish they could make the game harder but stil realistic!

Latest posts