• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hayfever

Yeah I do but I take beconase which has worked for the last few years but this year it doesn't seem to be doing the trick and I've had a few problems with infections which is a pain in the arse as I've lost 2 months of contact lenses. Might consider getting the injection.

I have changed the tablets I take cos i believe got immune to using them, and the new ones do the trick... may be worth a try An Tarbh, but this is one of the worst years I have suffered...

Also a lot more people seem to be suffering making me think that it has to do with something in the stuff they spray on the fields...

Originally posted by getofmeland@Jun 23 2006, 09:01 AM
I have changed the tablets I take cos i believe got immune to using them, and the new ones do the trick... may be worth a try An Tarbh, but this is one of the worst years I have suffered...

Also a lot more people seem to be suffering making me think that it has to do with something in the stuff they spray on the fields...
i thought i was the only one!

mine have been really bad this year, in england, when i was in london, they were 10 times as bad as they are in the states.

I know people here who have never suffered from it being in really bad because of it, I live down in the SW so get the full extent of it in the countryside...

I own you all, I have got allergic Rhinitis. Basically its hayfever symptoms every goddamn day of the year, whether is Raining, Sunny, Snowing or even Thunder & Lighting, I'm affected. :wall:

I got a nasal spray & Loratadine (serious....thats what it's called) tablets. I also take vitamin c tablets called Ester-C, which is supposed to the trick.

Also, I got Asthma, So when I catch a cold, I'm literally f**ked.

damn gjohn your nickname isnt "lucky" is it?

i had pretyy bad hayfever when i was younger, Id sneeze non stop but the itchy eyes were the worst, i had conjuctivitis like symtoms once myself, got to go home from school too hehe.

but nowadays i rarely get it and its only mild

Originally posted by gjohn85@Jun 23 2006, 10:13 AM
I own you all, I have got allergic Rhinitis. Basically its hayfever symptoms every goddamn day of the year, whether is Raining, Sunny, Snowing or even Thunder & Lighting, I'm affected. :wall:

I got a nasal spray & Loratadine (serious....thats what it's called) tablets. I also take vitamin c tablets called Ester-C, which is supposed to the trick.

lol no offence but that sounds nerd as...like the ones you see on tv that are alergic to everything and are always taking puffs from their inhaler

but im not laughing at you because its not a funny situation to be in i assume

Originally posted by gjohn85@Jun 22 2006, 11:13 PM

Ditto.

Summer is a nightmare because of the pollen, winter's a nightmare because of the temperature.

Originally posted by DC13@Jun 22 2006, 10:25 PM

mine have been really bad this year, in england, when i was in london, they were 10 times as bad as they are in the states.
That's the pollution!

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Jun 23 2006, 07:20 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85
@Jun 22 2006, 11:13 PM

Ditto.

Summer is a nightmare because of the pollen, winter's a nightmare because of the temperature. [/b]
Don't know what inhalers you guys are on but last year I switched to Symbicort and have been trouble free save a few minor incidents since.

There doesn't seem to have been too many warnings for high pollen counts despite the recent good weather, maybe they're just getting lazy at Met Éireann.

Originally posted by MonoTurd+Jun 22 2006, 11:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85
@Jun 23 2006, 10:13 AM

lol no offence but that sounds nerd as...like the ones you see on tv that are alergic to everything and are always taking puffs from their inhaler

but im not laughing at you because its not a funny situation to be in i assume[/b]
That one thing I can never understand, why does asthmatics in films always turn out to be geeky nerd character?

Originally posted by gjohn85@Jun 23 2006, 11:04 PM
That one thing I can never understand, why does asthmatics in films always turn out to be geeky nerd character?
LOL, Iv'e noticed that too.

I'm same as Evol used to get it a lot when younger but seem too have slowly grown out of it... worst case I had my eyes swelled shut and my lips blew up into small balloons.

Well its that time of f***ing year again... Bloody sitting inside due to the fact I go outside without sneezing and having my eyes go red...

Bloody Hayfever...

Latest posts