• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HB STUDIOS Q&A vol. 3

Die game gaan k@k wees gaan op die ander plek se web tuiste dis baie beter met nicer antwoorde.

klink of dit baie beter ook gaan wees

(The game is k @ k be going to the other location's web site it's much nicer with better answers.

sounds like it much better also going to be )

Gents in English orrr ....

(agree, they're full of **** ... and I try to be nice.)

Funny gents, sounds and looks like Afrikaans so ...

Im telling you now this board is an English speaking one there is an international section where you can speak all the Afrikaans you want.

Also carry on insulting us then we will have no hesitation but to slam down the ban hammer :) Learn to edit your posts also, would be a massive help!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a ban !!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DONT THIS IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHAHAHAAH idiot grow up
ive been banned before, as easy as pie to open a new account.

"Just?" I say we nuke the whole sub-forum, saving anything that doesn't boil down to lol u suk.

(agree, they're full of **** ... and I try to be nice.)

Funny gents, sounds and looks like Afrikaans so ...

Im telling you now this board is an English speaking one there is an international section where you can speak all the Afrikaans you want.

Also carry on insulting us then we will have no hesitation but to slam down the ban hammer :) Learn to edit your posts also, would be a massive help!

I had one bad moment...which i have edited and i am trying to be as nice as possible, but you guys keep trying to cause something...are we not all here because we luv Rugby...what's up? Sorry if you have taken offence to anything, actually just having some fun...not trying to tune someone. What happened to friendly banter...out the window i guess...everyone takes everything so seriously, including myself sometimes.

Well you just spoke in sarcasm on how this is your life...and then you say how you have reopened another account after being banned....yeah shows you have got alot going on in your life yeah?

(The game is k @ k be going to the other location's web site it's much nicer with better answers.

sounds like it much better also going to be )

Gents in English orrr ....

Gonna have to disagree...Hb game will be way better than Rugby Challenge...Hb have more experience and understanding of how stuff works.

Jy praat van 2012 ne? of is ek verkeerd?

I had one bad moment...which i have edited and i am trying to be as nice as possible, but you guys keep trying to cause something...are we not all here because we luv Rugby...what's up? Sorry if you have taken offence to anything, actually just having some fun...not trying to tune someone. What happened to friendly banter...out the window i guess...everyone takes everything so seriously, including myself sometimes.
You're not too bad, you've shown a willingness to change, and have made some suggestions. It's the other one that's the problem.

Ugh, this thread just became retarded.

Ja, Agree...off topic how has Heinke been doing for u guys?...we might lose Beast and when his time is done there (heinke) i think he would be a great replacement.

Duckdee

I agree its time for lucky nr 7 to go ( i also don't like the other one)

You're not too bad, you've shown a willingness to change, and have made some suggestions. It's the other one that's the problem.

Glad you see that...i am not a guy that wants to cause Shitaki...i made a mistake, just wanna talk about rugby and that is all...mainly; doesn't mean we can't have some fun doing so...

Ok dudes i'll chill out just having fun sorry if I irritaded anyone

Please note that this appology does not count for mrs nr 7

Ja, Agree...off topic how has Heinke been doing for u guys?...we might lose Beast and when his time is done there (heinke) i think he would be a great replacement.

Van Der Merwe has been a pretty decent piece of business. He offers a stronger presence in the scrum than Cian Healy, but isn't as effective in the loose. In effect he gives us the ability to change the way we want our front row to operate at any point during the game.

There seems to be no current number one loosehead at the moment. Head Coach Joe Schmidt seems believe that having different options on the bench, not mere like for like replacements is the way to go across the board with neither player being certain of his jersey (there's a similar situation at 9 with two Irish internationals with contrasting styles battling it out). It's working well so far.

I'd be sad to lose Heinke, he's been a good presence upfront so far.

Go fall in a hole..

Was talkin to Faicarrsinn...would like to stop this BullShitaki and talk about Rugby pleaaassseee...seriously, please stop adding your own meaning to straight forward questions...c'mon bud.

Was talkin to Faicarrsinn...would like to stop this BullShitaki and talk about Rugby pleaaassseee...seriously, please stop adding your own meaning to straight forward questions...c'mon bud.
That was not directed at you ...your not the worst of them . fresh start?

Van Der Merwe has been a pretty decent piece of business. He offers a stronger presence in the scrum than Cian Healy, but isn't as effective in the loose. In effect he gives us the ability to change the way we want our front row to operate at any point during the game.

There seems to be no current number one loosehead at the moment. Head Coach Joe Schmidt seems believe that having different options on the bench, not mere like for like replacements is the way to go across the board with neither player being certain of his jersey (there's a similar situation at 9 with two Irish internationals with contrasting styles battling it out). It's working well so far.

I'd be sad to lose Heinke, he's been a good presence upfront so far.

I would too he is a really strong guy...has played for us before...he was around 21 and he was scrumming everyone...was awesome to see.

Latest posts