• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HB STUDIOS Q&A vol. 3

why do you gamers need another game, when I saw a definitive update patch with kits and new players on The Rugby Forum, which is probably more authentic than the actual Rugby 08

I have to play rugby 08 on ps2 because I dont have a pc to play it on. I reckon the updates and patches would make the game alot more fun

As I said we have all waited a long time for the game I do apologise for wanting to see a trailer or screen shot of the game in all my excitement.

As for the TRF forum moderators they dont seem to be very helpful they just seem to slag off people expressing their views and people who want more information on the game. I was hoping by posting this a TRF moderator could have pointed me in the direction of a screen shot or something but it seems like would prefer to be knee deep in the HB studio guys.

Thanks for nothing

I have to play rugby 08 on ps2 because I dont have a pc to play it on. I reckon the updates and patches would make the game alot more fun

As I said we have all waited a long time for the game I do apologise for wanting to see a trailer or screen shot of the game in all my excitement.

As for the TRF forum moderators they dont seem to be very helpful they just seem to slag off people expressing their views and people who want more information on the game. I was hoping by posting this a TRF moderator could have pointed me in the direction of a screen shot or something but it seems like would prefer to be knee deep in the HB studio guys.

Thanks for nothing

That's a good way to make friends and influence people.

In answer to your question, nothing has been released yet. HB are releasing the info. TRF are providing them with the soap box to stand on.

When it comes, they will release it and it'll be here.

People are constantly asking for screenshots, what do you expect the response to be. There's a FAQ's with the answers in, easy to check that.

Can all the players in November have facial hair because of Movember and then have it gone the rest of the year? I know its a massive ask but founf really help promote the charity and is done by most rugby clubs?

Giving all the players handlebar moustaches or homeless piri weepu beards would be an awesome little unlockable

Special offer just this week: Buy the Movember package on PSN and have all your personal details stolen and sold to the highest bidding spammer!

Thanks for nothing

I have to completely agree with OD Blackout on this. Having been a frequent visitor to this forum as well as the rugby challenge forum, it is not hard to see the massive difference in how they are approaching 'demanding' and in a lot of cases 'annoying' forum members. Yes, people are demanding info & screenshots and yes they are repeating themselves but surely you can see that if anything this is a good sign as it helps to highlight the huge interest people have in both games. I can appreciate that the TRF moderators are getting fed up of repeating themselves but in all honesty surely it is your job to keep us happy and at least be polite. Over at the Rugby Challenge forum, visitors are just as demanding but the difference is that Mario is actually friendly and helpful, rather than being rude and aggressive. Its also clear to see that Mario has actually given numerous details on the inner workings of their game on a daily if not weekly basis. I only joined the forum recently and it wasnt long before I was immediately slagged off by a moderator because I expressed my view that a manager mode was necessary in order to take this game to the next level. Surely that is what this forum is here to do!

Well at the risk of having my head bitten off, I can appreciate that info on lincenses & screenshots etc cannot be revealed for several reasons, however surely more info on the gameplay itself could be provided? Any more info being released soon to give us some of an insight?

I have to completely agree with OD Blackout on this. Having been a frequent visitor to this forum as well as the rugby challenge forum, it is not hard to see the massive difference in how they are approaching 'demanding' and in a lot of cases 'annoying' forum members. Yes, people are demanding info & screenshots and yes they are repeating themselves but surely you can see that if anything this is a good sign as it helps to highlight the huge interest people have in both games. I can appreciate that the TRF moderators are getting fed up of repeating themselves but in all honesty surely it is your job to keep us happy and at least be polite. Over at the Rugby Challenge forum, visitors are just as demanding but the difference is that Mario is actually friendly and helpful, rather than being rude and aggressive. Its also clear to see that Mario has actually given numerous details on the inner workings of their game on a daily if not weekly basis. I only joined the forum recently and it wasnt long before I was immediately slagged off by a moderator because I expressed my view that a manager mode was necessary in order to take this game to the next level. Surely that is what this forum is here to do!

Well at the risk of having my head bitten off, I can appreciate that info on lincenses & screenshots etc cannot be revealed for several reasons, however surely more info on the gameplay itself could be provided? Any more info being released soon to give us some of an insight?

Not here to start any arguments but this is exactly why I have become more of a lurker on TRF as opposed to how I was before.

Anyways, still interested on how well this game shapes up in the coming info releases.

Last edited:
Bresson has some points.

I also have lurked here and at Sidhe.. and Sidhe does seem to post little tidbits here and there...

Anyways.. Was flipping thru some FIFA 11 Screenshots.. Damn.. the graphics are just wow.. and i remember here someone posted an Article from game magazine where HB studios were talking about the RWC game.. .and said how it seemed to compare well with the FIFA ***le... If thats true... Zoinks..

Also noted the grass from the FIFA 11 ***le really resembles the grass from that clip where HB showed some grass from the RWC ***le.

Latest posts