• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HB STUDIOS Q&A vol. 3

Realistic suggestions (commentary and game play)
I hope to offer some realistic suggestions in terms of commentary and game play:
I think it would be excellent to include commentators from nations other than just england; im talking about getting some southern hemisphere commentating teams in perhaps from FOX sports Australia. Whilst this would be excellent, it is important not to foget the northern hemisphere, the bbc team (im thinking of mainly Brian Moore and Jonathon Davies)

On another note it would be really good to see certain individual players (perhaps 1 per team nothing to hard) have a specific way of performing a generic skill. For instance players with a distinctive step performing that step. Quade cooper. Players that have specific offloading styles performing that offload. Sonny Bill Will. Perhaps some others members can offer there suggestions?

I hope these suggestions may seem reasonable and above all realistic as i know how unrealistic other comments on this thread have been.

They just need to follow in Fifa's footsteps. This will grow the game of rugby itself as well as make big bucks. A manager mode would be AWESOME, like sign players, promote youngsters from the divison below... ie ITM cup for NZ, Currie Cup for SA. And to keep it going just keep producing regens from the youth teams. And for the gameplay, there is alot to fix....chip and chase HAS to be included, dummy runners, better offloads, steps, fends etc. We really cant expect to much from the game, its the first in about 4 years. But if they make them annually there is no reason the game cannot be as good as fifa, madden or 2k.

Man this forum is weak! These guys havent released **** about the game!!!! I think they have been reading up on Rugby challenge's forums and they just can keep up!
Disappointed!!

Man this forum is weak! These guys havent released **** about the game!!!! I think they have been reading up on Rugby challenge's forums and they just can keep up!
Disappointed!!

It almost makes me wonder why TRF forced you to come here...

All that we can release is what is released to us. We are doing our best to provide the most up to date progress of the game, however that doesn't mean that we can control when the information is released. What would be your solution towards fixing the problem, falsify information? As it so happens, a lot of time and effort has been put in by the owners, to ensure we do get what information is released. Seeing as you have 6 posts, all of which are complaints about the game, you're probably not a member worth satisfying.

Last edited:
hp it takes off i still play 08 on pc an edit constantly hp they keep the stat system similiar too detail is gd bummer bout the wrld league tho thats wats keeps me an ma m8s playn bt hey no point bein skeptical js glad we finaly gtn a dif ruggers game

hp it takes off i still play 08 on pc an edit constantly hp they keep the stat system similiar too detail is gd bummer bout the wrld league tho thats wats keeps me an ma m8s playn bt hey no point bein skeptical js glad we finaly gtn a dif ruggers game

In English please?

Translation:
I am illiterate.

If this forum is here to see what we, the people who play the game have to say then why have they not considered a manager mode, it just annoys me to be honest.

I guess this will be in the next version of the game... along with clubs.
If this version with nations only is profitable...

I don't know anything, but a game without anything to make it last gets rather tedious, we'll play the game, love it, win the world cup, and then what?

May include the tournaments such as three nations / Southern Hemisphere Championship etc

People moan about the game possibly not having online ... when its announced to have ... people still moan ... aye aye aye :(

Only the same way that everyone playing Fifa with only Barca, Man United, Real or Chelsea gets boring. Or playing COD/Halo as a man with a gun gets boring.

Anyone who plays with Barca on FIFA should be executed.

Latest posts