• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Headgear and Star Players on the editor

david0404

Academy Player
Hey guys,

I recently downloaded a new patch for Rugby 08 and i found that Aled Brew and Kurtley Beale have scrumcaps on. I have Woosah's editor and i was wondering if there was a way of removing their scrum caps with or without the editor? Also, is there a method of making certain players actually play like star players such as the Carter 80m punt, not just by putting a (^) next to their name?

Your comments will be appreciated

David0404

Hey guys,

I recently downloaded a new patch for Rugby 08 and i found that Aled Brew and Kurtley Beale have scrumcaps on. I have Woosah's editor and i was wondering if there was a way of removing their scrum caps with or without the editor? Also, is there a method of making certain players actually play like star players such as the Carter 80m punt, not just by putting a (^) next to their name?

Your comments will be appreciated

David0404

I've Kurtley Beale without headgear, when i finish my facepack I'll upload it

thank you. can you do the same for aled brew please? and do you have a prediction for when your facepack will be released? many thanks my friend.

thank you. can you do the same for aled brew please? and do you have a prediction for when your facepack will be released? many thanks my friend.

Yes, no problem. I try to released this week, but i don't know 'cause i have to study

so does the facepack replace the minifaces on the team management screen or just the in-game faces? than you

david0404 you can select other faces for players that don't have an unique face in the editor, like Aled Brew doesn't have an unique face so you can just select another face for him in the editor.For players that have unique faces e.g. Kurtley Beale that has a scrum cap you must edit the face in o edit and "hide" the scrumcap by shrinking it and moving it inside the head model of the player....

For mini faces in team management, you'll have to wait for my next patch release, not all teams will have mini faces because good quality pics aren't found on all sites.

Thank you JDv for your response. i have tried to install oedit but had various problems and im not very good at computer editing in the first place. Will you next roster update include players without headgear? My question above was basically that i have installed your update and i love all the minifaces that are there on team management. I wanted to keep those but i wondered if they would be replaced if i installed a new facepack because i want to keep them but change the in-game faces.

Facepacks shouldn't have any effect on the mini-faces unless the facepacks contain mini-faces and its specified, facepacks normally only contain faces for players that you see when playing, my next update will have new and updated mini-faces.

Latest posts