• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Player Editor Glitches

ConnorMouat

Academy Player
Hey Everyone.

I've been using Woosah's editor.

I have encountered some issues.

1. Occasionally, ill make my edits and save, and then go to play game with that players team and the game crashes.

2. On almost all of my edited players, the head gear or hair section has this red/green texture, almost like its offline media.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

It's better to start from default 08 and research learn and create your own mod. A lot of testing but it's worth the journey.

Hey Everyone.

1. Occasionally, ill make my edits and save, and then go to play game with that players team and the game crashes.

2. On almost all of my edited players, the head gear or hair section has this red/green texture, almost like its offline media.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thank

Hey Everyone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
I get this all the time.

Search up the player and edit the face/skin again making sure the face color aligns to the skin color.
That usually works for me but im amateur asf.

Also check that your Force Lod setting is on High problem I had before that cause faces to have a green and red texture

Latest posts