• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Health News

Get back to work peasants!
I am not working atm but looking. Not claiming benefits either. What Rishi isn't understanding that it's not just long term sick that are economically inactive - a lot of people hate working and the rat race. All Rishi and Conservatives are thinking of is tax revenue they are missing out on.

Interesting that the young are the most likely to experience a mental health problem 18-24. When two decades ago they were the least likely. Were people more likely to soldier on then, less social media, reporting, understanding of issues etc idk.

Interesting that the young are the most likely to experience a mental health problem 18-24. When two decades ago they were the least likely. Were people more likely to soldier on then, less social media, reporting, understanding of issues etc idk.

Yes a lot of mental health issues are hidden
And were and still are not understood or accepted.

Yep, huge difference between "not suffered" and "not admitted".
Especially for a set of conditions that have been stigmatised for centuries (and looks like being stigmatised again by this government)

Future looks a lot bleaker than it did two decades ago as well - i imagine the housing market, stagnant wages, climate crisis, public services eroding etc. can weigh heavily on young minds - especially as information is so much more readily available these days

Uni students have a little rectangle in their pocket telling them they'll never own a home and the world's on fire etc.

Future looks a lot bleaker than it did two decades ago as well - i imagine the housing market, stagnant wages, climate crisis, public services eroding etc. can weigh heavily on young minds - especially as information is so much more readily available these days

Uni students have a little rectangle in their pocket telling them they'll never own a home and the world's on fire etc.
And they wonder why mental health issues are on the rise...kinda obvious really. My nan says "I'd hate to be young now. Even basic things cost a fortune". This coming from an 80 year old women who's seen a thing or two as you can imagine.

And they wonder why mental health issues are on the rise...kinda obvious really. My nan says "I'd hate to be young now. Even basic things cost a fortune". This coming from an 80 year old women who's seen a thing or two as you can imagine.
Different times, my grandma's sister when sent to an 'institution' in the 1940's for having a 'nervous breakdown'.

The sad thing is that when elections come around they look on the ballot paper and see mostly grim options that include self serving people who are mostly out of touch with reality. Wars are being started by power hungry old men acting like gangsters and countries like the UK run by a billionaire who doesn't know what it's like to live on a budget or wait for healthcare.

They don't bother voting and leave it for pensioners to decide their fate. Sad times.

Latest posts