• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HEC Quarter Finals

Ulster r unable 2 play in the heineken cup. I dunno why. they just are. They do well in the magners league and in nothing else. Munster never fail to beat Ulster no matter what the circumstances.[/b]

Yes Munster are currently on a massive 1 game winning streak against Ulster!! They just beat us very time don't they.

Agree with you about Ulster in the Heiky Cup though, crap :(

Something tells me 'Go on the Irish' is a little biased...with a lack of perspective.

OH MY GOD!
It's an Irish Lora!
That's who he is!

He'll be calling you english "c***s" in a minute.
:D

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Llanelli: 26
Munster: 16
[/b]

:lol2tn: LOL

It's nice to see you have a good sense of humour.
[/b][/quote]

Someone clearly watched none of the pool matches. :rolleyes:
[/b][/quote]

I'd put 50quid on munster 2 beat llaneli.
Dey hgad ulster, toulouse and london f***in irish!!! A f***in school's rugby team wud'v come out on top.
[/b][/quote]

I'm having to guess at bits of what you said, but I'll answer what I'm assuming it was:

Llanelli topped a group containing the 2nd placed team in the Celtic League, a team who have won the European Cup and number of times and are renound as one of the biggest clubs in Europe, and the side who finished 3rd in the GP last season.

Must be some pretty good school teams round where you live. Either that or you ridiculously underestimate the Scarlets. If Munster even start to do that then wave goodbye to your money.
[/b][/quote]

Alrite if we're gonna talk about history

Leinster DESTROYED Toulouse 'one of the biggest clubs in europe' in the quarters last year without trouble. Leinster went on to play Munster in the semis where muster embarassed Leinster.

Ulster r unable 2 play in the heineken cup. I dunno why. they just are. They do well in the magners league and in nothing else. Munster never fail to beat Ulster no matter what the circumstances.

Let's not talk about your little Guiness premiership. It's a joke!!! London Irish r a joke!! Munster wud've come top of that group without difficulty. As wud leinster. Who r goin 2 beat the wasps with ease!!!!
[/b][/quote]

You genuinely hurt my head. And not just with your irritating text typing.

You point to one match where Toulouse lost to Leinster. Wonderful. Nice to see you discounted all the success they have in Europe since the competition came into existance.

Going to Ravenhill is hardly an easy trip. Even if do you say "Ulster r unable 2 play in the heineken cup".

Unfortunately your stupidity shines through with your in depth analysis of the the GP. I would point out stats like how many times a GP side has won the European Cup compared to the Celtic League, but I won't.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Llanelli: 26
Munster: 16
[/b]

:lol2tn: LOL

It's nice to see you have a good sense of humour.
[/b][/quote]

Someone clearly watched none of the pool matches. :rolleyes:
[/b][/quote]

I'd put 50quid on munster 2 beat llaneli.
Dey hgad ulster, toulouse and london f***in irish!!! A f***in school's rugby team wud'v come out on top.
[/b][/quote]

I'm having to guess at bits of what you said, but I'll answer what I'm assuming it was:

Llanelli topped a group containing the 2nd placed team in the Celtic League, a team who have won the European Cup and number of times and are renound as one of the biggest clubs in Europe, and the side who finished 3rd in the GP last season.

Must be some pretty good school teams round where you live. Either that or you ridiculously underestimate the Scarlets. If Munster even start to do that then wave goodbye to your money.
[/b][/quote]

Alrite if we're gonna talk about history

Leinster DESTROYED Toulouse 'one of the biggest clubs in europe' in the quarters last year without trouble. Leinster went on to play Munster in the semis where muster embarassed Leinster.

Ulster r unable 2 play in the heineken cup. I dunno why. they just are. They do well in the magners league and in nothing else. Munster never fail to beat Ulster no matter what the circumstances.

Let's not talk about your little Guiness premiership. It's a joke!!! London Irish r a joke!! Munster wud've come top of that group without difficulty. As wud leinster. Who r goin 2 beat the wasps with ease!!!!
[/b][/quote]

You genuinely hurt my head. And not just with your irritating text typing.

You point to one match where Toulouse lost to Leinster. Wonderful. Nice to see you discounted all the success they have in Europe since the competition came into existance.

Going to Ravenhill is hardly an easy trip. Even if do you say "Ulster r unable 2 play in the heineken cup".

Unfortunately your stupidity shines through with your in depth analysis of the the GP. I would would out stats like how many times a GP side has won the European Cup compared to the Celtic League, but I won't.
[/b][/quote]

Oh you're right!!! I'm sorry!! When was it exactly that the london irish won the heineken cup? And Ulster can't play in the heineken cup. It's a well known fact. Obviously they once could when they won it but they dont seem to be able 2 anymore.

And quoting Toulouse's history from years ago is a bit hypocritical if you're blaming me for quoting leinster and munsters history from 10 months ago.

I didn't criticise your use of history. I did however criticise your very selective use of events that happen to support your argument while ignoring everything else.

At what point did I say London Irish had won the European Cup? You said the GP was a joke. I disagree. I also have stats which beg to differ.

what an ass wipe!!

showing a complete disregard and disrespect towards the scarlets

shame on you!! shame on you!!

irish c***!!

what an ass wipe!!

irish c***!!
[/b]
indeed, Llanelli set a record against Toulouse, beating them twice in ONE WEEK!!!!
They set a record against Ulster in Ravenhill putting the most points against them ever.
They are the first team to beat Ulster in Ravenhill since ONE YEAR AGO and the first team to beat Toulouse in France since 2000 (in the H-Cup), I think. I'm sure that makes them a dead certain to beat Munster. The team I am worrying about is Leicester since they (ABSOLUTELY F***ING PWNED MUNSTER IN THOMOND PARK)have a home game against us when we WILL get to the semi-finals. Llanelli vs Munster at the moment = no contest llanelli wins (Maybe Munster could win in Ireland but if neither team were at home Llanelli would win ;))

<div class='quotemain'>
what an ass wipe!!

irish c***!!
[/b]
indeed, Llanelli set a record against Toulouse, beating them twice in ONE WEEK!!!!
They set a record against Ulster in Ravenhill putting the most points against them ever.
They are the first team to beat Ulster in Ravenhill since ONE YEAR AGO and the first team to beat Toulouse in France since 2000 (in the H-Cup), I think. I'm sure that makes them a dead certain to beat Munster. The team I am worrying about is Leicester since they (ABSOLUTELY F***ING PWNED MUNSTER IN THOMOND PARK)have a home game against us when we WILL get to the semi-finals. Llanelli vs Munster at the moment = no contest llanelli wins (Maybe Munster could win in Ireland but if neither team were at home Llanelli would win ;))
[/b][/quote]
leinster beat toulouse in the quarter finals in toulouse not even a year ago. So I don't know ehere you're getting this crap. Munster wiped the floor with leicester in leicester. I dunno why you assune Leicester are better. Munster are EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! What better argument??

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
what an ass wipe!!

irish c***!!
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
leinster beat toulouse in the quarter finals in toulouse not even a year ago. So I don't know ehere you're getting this crap. Munster wiped the floor with leicester in leicester. I dunno why you assune Leicester are better. Munster are EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! What better argument??
[/b][/quote]
Dude if you read my post clearly, I said, we were the first team to beat Toulouse in FRANCE since 2000. Nice try at damage control

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
what an ass wipe!!

irish c***!!
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
Dude if you read my post clearly, I said, we were the first team to beat Toulouse in FRANCE since 2000. Nice try at damage control
[/b][/quote]

and Leinster beat Toulouse IN FRANCE in April 2006 so you're wrong

Munster wiped the floor with leicester in leicester. I dunno why you assune Leicester are better. Munster are EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! What better argument??
[/b]

And Leicester then went and smashed Munster at Thomond.

England are World Champions. I believe that points out where your argument falls down.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
what an ass wipe!!

irish c***!!
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

and Leinster beat Toulouse IN FRANCE in April 2006 so you're wrong
[/b][/quote]
proof? Anyone what happened 10 months ago is different to now;)
EDIT: Whoops you're right, guess the Heinken announcer made a crap out of his commentating. Anyway like I said, what happened a year ago doesn't influence what happens now. ;) Llanelli were one of the two teams that one every single match in their pool, they have a home game against munster and to be honest the only way Llanelli will lose is if they are injury-ridden or really play out of form but that isn't going to happen ;)

I believe Munster will win. I just can't see them losing. Munster have almost too much passion. That's why it was so beautiful 2 see them win last year even if you're not a munster fan.

I can't help but think that Munster my take this one...even if it is in Strade Park.
But then again I'm a pessimist - or am I a realist?

The way the Scarlets have been playing this season I honestly see them as a good choice for outsiders to take the tournament.

If they try and beat Munster up front then they could fall down, but spin the ball wide and the Irish side have no answer to Regan King. Not a massive amount in the back three either (I'm making the assumption Cullen isn't around, haven't heard anything about him in ages, although he was past his prime anyway).

You've got a point in regards to the Scarlets backs, however, there is an issue of form.
If they do like Munster do and perform everytime the Heineken is on then i wouldn't have any conflicting issues, however, i have seen such an inconsistent performance from them this season that something leads me to believe that they may not turn up.
Because, honestly, some games this season (even when they weren't deprived of the Welsh internationals) were just dire - to say the least.

If Munster play like this, losing 9 - 19 to the Cardif Blues, there is absolutely no chance Munster will get through the semi-finals. And passion doesn't influence the game one bit. Wales, one of the most passionate and patriotic countries in world rugby, look where they are at the moment, bottom of the six nations! :(

It was a depleted Munster pack against Cardiff, granted, but in the backs I still say they don't have anywhere near enough. Halstead is the best hey can offer in the centres and he is little more than a battering ram. If King gets clean ball I can see the Scarlets going through.

It was a depleted Munster pack against Cardiff, granted, but in the backs I still say they don't have anywhere near enough. Halstead is the best hey can offer in the centres and he is little more than a battering ram. If King gets clean ball I can see the Scarlets going through.
[/b]
Munster seem to have no interest whatsoever in the Magners league. Their main focus (Ehen the competition starts) is the H-Cup.

Latest posts