• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - Rd 4

I know we like to joke around here but we're literally raising everyone's cholesterol with this nonsense.

At his current rate Jimmy O'Brien will have past him out by the end of the Connacht tie anyway.

The insane ramblings of a man deliriously happy he doesn't have to get knocked out by Sale in the Rd of 16
I'm more upset I don't get to go to 1 of the most exotic places in Europe. The norther part of England always excited me. Even folk here are amazed with lack of teeth over :)

And we don't get to suss out our academy lads

I know we like to joke around here but we're literally raising everyone's cholesterol with this nonsense.

At his current rate Jimmy O'Brien will have past him out by the end of the Connacht tie anyway.
Sure isn't Jimmy on his way to possibly Connacht if the murmurs are true?????

European player of the year voting has been announced.

Its ******* February.

No James Hume. Absolutely scandalous, I'd argue he's been even better than Lowry. I can't think of many who have put in the type of performances that he has against the likes of Clermont?

Dupont is in, and he's played 60 minutes of European rugby total this year….

1643809207262.jpeg

European player of the year voting has been announced.

Its ******* February.

No James Hume. Absolutely scandalous, I'd argue he's been even better than Lowry. I can't think of many who have put in the type of performances that he has against the likes of Clermont?

Dupont is in, and he's played 60 minutes of European rugby total this year….

View attachment 13138
Dumb every year. Beirne should be in there without a doubt and I think O'Mahony has had a better season than Jacko too if we're looking at Munster back rows.

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy

Latest posts