• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 2022/23: Quarter Finals

10 is the issue this year now. If we had Johnny we'd be watertight.

Still reckon coming to Dublin and beating us is as big a challenge as club rugby will throw at you.

Tigers definitely took advantage of a backrow without a 7. Reckon Baird in the row and Doris, Penny, Conan would have been far more effective.

Still reckon coming to Dublin and beating us is as big a challenge as club rugby will throw at you.

Tigers definitely took advantage of a backrow without a 7. Reckon Baird in the row and Doris, Penny, Conan would have been far more effective.

True the final last year in Ireland prob would've given Leinster their 5th star

You usually want your Johnny to be watertight.

If it was a world cup quarter final yesterday do you think Sexton would have played?

He very recently had surgery, so no.

Irish pundits will laud over Leinster but boy they will struggle against the other teams
Same as last season, Tigers pack honestly kept Leinster at bay pretty well and the other teams packs are bigger with better backs

In an honest response to this. I am not super confident in us especially with Ross leading to a massive step down in incision. But it's absolutely hyperbole to say we'll struggle against the other teams. We are a bit dependant on how some of the injuries come back but people seem to forget we dismantled Toulouse's pack last year and were leading the final until late on last year. I think our pack this year is better than last year's and we also have home advantage the rest of the way.

No guarantees of anything but if we lose hard to see it not being a close run thing.

That literal kick pass from Ramos

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

The swerve and speed boost was
The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

I would say it deserves a try but Ramos is POS so I won't shed any tears

Latest posts