• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hello from Korea

dc24

Academy Player
Hello to everyone in the Forum!

I'm actually Korean American, but I'm staying in Korea for the next 8 or so months. As you can imagine, it's been rough trying to find a decent team to train with over here. Played a few years back in the States and trying to get back into it.
Used to be a Prop, but slimmed down and hoping to play Scrum-half, or more likely Flanker.

Very excited for the RWC. Have to admit that although I haven't seen much of the Northern Hemisphere, I really don't see the All Blacks being challenged for the ***le this year. Thoughts? Am I not seeing something? Are they more physical than NZ?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :D

Where abouts in Korea are you based? I might be going to Busan next September to teach for a year(+)

I'm about an hour south of Seoul.
Busan is really nice, I think you'd have an excellent experience overall. Most of the people are very generous and fascinated by people from the West.
We should just trade locations. I'm in the middle of planning a trip to Europe in October that should start from the U.K. and move south, finishing in Rome.

Hello from Tongyeong - a small city about 1 hour and a half from Busan. I'm Irish and pondering how I'm going to watch the RWC, although the way they're playing right now, it might not matter could be another badly timed decline - hope not

Latest posts