• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hello, I am New

^ soooo fkn annoying to watch...
say, did we just shhit all over that poor new guy's happy little thread or is it just me ?
I don't think he's gonna come back, guys ! :lol:

why Henrehh, what makes you think I'm not a beautiful young man ?

hmm...I'll bet. David Lynch is one sick psycho mofo. I liked Dune a lot, but I haven't seen 'Eraserhead'. I've seen clips on YT from it, but haven't had the patience of sitting down and actually watching it.
Lynch is great. Have you watched Twin Peaks?

Lynch is great. Have you watched Twin Peaks?

my brother's favorite series ever...asked me to start watching a bunch of times but never "found the time". There's a poster here I liked from Ukraine I think who had the main actor as an avatar...Mcklauklin or wtvr the actor's name is...
Apparently very weird, like, not mainstream "ooh we're weeeird", like, proper weird in parts.

^ soooo fkn annoying to watch...
say, did we just shhit all over that poor new guy's happy little thread or is it just me ?
I don't think he's gonna come back, guys ! :lol:

Long time listener, first time caller. I think he's used to our errrr....special brand of humour when it gets going. (Plus we're crying out for a good number 10 recently)

Long time listener, first time caller. I think he's used to our errrr....special brand of humour when it gets going. (Plus we're crying out for a good number 10 recently)

well yeah but...he'll be all happy to find so many ppl have replied to his first thread ever and find all this unhealthy gibberish. Kinda like a kid waking up on Christmas and running down stairs with a huge smile and opens his gifts and he finds dead pigeons and steaming 5kg elephant shhits in every gift he opens.
Plus, he's not a good no.10, his username is a trap. Haven't you read my Freudian psychoanalytical assessment of his subconscious mind on the first reply there ?!! God !....

well yeah but...he'll be all happy to find so many ppl have replied to his first thread ever and find all this unhealthy gibberish. Kinda like a kid waking up on Christmas and running down stairs with a huge smile and opens his gifts and he finds dead pigeons and steaming 5kg elephant shhits in every gift he opens.
Plus, he's not a good no.10, his username is a trap. Haven't you read my Freudian psychoanalytical assessment of his subconscious mind on the first reply there ?!! God !....
Or maybe I'm laying a cunning trap for you like this!

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3GifphtS6s[/video]

oh dear Lord Almighty in the Heavens that's thick.....oh goodness gracious...I seriously would consider putting a hit on a guy who did that to me.

You know what Ewis? When I started here I had nothing. Just another nobody on the Gaming Section with a bitter drive, humble beginnings and a chip on his shoulder. You think anyone welcomed me? First they ignored me, then they laughed at me, then they fought me and then I won.
We have given the new guy the keys to the kingdom, a pulpit from which to achieve instant recognition. As a 15 year old just starting out I would have killed for these opportunities.

my brother's favorite series ever...asked me to start watching a bunch of times but never "found the time". There's a poster here I liked from Ukraine I think who had the main actor as an avatar...Mcklauklin or wtvr the actor's name is...
Apparently very weird, like, not mainstream "ooh we're weeeird", like, proper weird in parts.
Ah yes, I remember him. Damn fine coffee.

You know what Ewis? When I started here I had nothing. Just another nobody on the Gaming Section with a bitter drive, humble beginnings and a chip on his shoulder. You think anyone welcomed me? First they ignored me, then they laughed at me, then they fought me and then I won.
We have given the new guy the keys to the kingdom, a pulpit from which to achieve instant recognition. As a 15 year old just starting out I would have killed for these opportunities.

had a rough start myself ! Plus, had only started to become a real Rugby fan so...nobody stops to teach you, you have to look for the goods yourself and take as much in as you can. And I'd answer stuff wayyyy too seriously for too long, because I felt like I had a point and absolutely had to get it across in the clearest most irrefutable way. But then yeh, your humor takes over and you relax and that's when you truly become a TRF junkie.

BUT, shouldn't we show love to our new comers the way we never received it initially ourselves, I ask you ? Should we not elevate ourselves and the ones who come after us for a better TRF ? Wouldn't we be just as disgusting as our persecutors, would we repeat the treatment we received onto the new comers ?...

Ah yes, I remember him. Damn fine coffee.

right on the money. One scene my bro always thought was hilarious. The protagonist's expression and acting as a whole is just so uncanny in this scene :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts