Hello, I am New

goodNumber10

International
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
London Wasps
*walks in tips cap - necknominates entire forum*

Evening guys, been lurking for a while but finally jumped in. Will try to contribute sensible stuff, but you know how it is.

Am a wasps fan, but no one is perfect.

hey man, welcome. But I'm sorry, I don't think you're really that good a no. 10. Your username has a capital first letter for "number" but not for "good". I think that subconsciously you lack confidence in yourself and that has transpired here as you typed 'good' without a capital...unknowingly, you have exposed your greatest weakness. Hah !

Also: nice to have you here. We're really lac...lacking English posters on this forum...

Welcome to TRF. You're ours now. Here's what you can expect.

You'll stay for a while, see a few threads, laugh a bit, and see a few odd things. You'll bookmark the place for further amusement. This is where it all begins.

Before too long, you'll find yourself checking on TRF in increased frequencies. First it'll happen occasionally during the week. Then once every day or so. Then more frequently. You'll find yourself checking on it twice a day. Three times. Once per hour. Before you know it, you'll be browsing it for hours at a time.

Slowly, your life will take a back-seat to TRF. You'll find yourself forgetting to call people. You'll be late for work because you'll be reading legendary threads. Slowly, your life will decline into a mindless chaos.

As TRF slowly consumes your mind, your humor will be replaced with our humor. You'll become glued to TRF. It'll be the only place you feel accepted. And then, you'll start accepting the weirder conventions. But now it'll all be commonplace for you, as a normal part of your life. Your personality.

And then, someday down the road, you'll realize what has happened to you. Your loved ones will have left you. You'll be alone. Unemployed. Struggling to survive. And worst of all, you'll be hooked. You won't be able to fight it, because we will be all you know, and all you remember. You'll slowly dissolve into madness, or mindless stupidity. Whichever comes first. And then, one day, you will snap, and all remains of your former self will be crushed under our weight.

Welcome, my friend. Welcome, my brother.

Welcome to your new home.

Welcome to TRF.

Welcome to TRF. You're ours now. Here's what you can expect.

You'll stay for a while, see a few threads, laugh a bit, and see a few odd things. You'll bookmark the place for further amusement. This is where it all begins.

Before too long, you'll find yourself checking on TRF in increased frequencies. First it'll happen occasionally during the week. Then once every day or so. Then more frequently. You'll find yourself checking on it twice a day. Three times. Once per hour. Before you know it, you'll be browsing it for hours at a time.

Slowly, your life will take a back-seat to TRF. You'll find yourself forgetting to call people. You'll be late for work because you'll be reading legendary threads. Slowly, your life will decline into a mindless chaos.

As TRF slowly consumes your mind, your humor will be replaced with our humor. You'll become glued to TRF. It'll be the only place you feel accepted. And then, you'll start accepting the weirder conventions. But now it'll all be commonplace for you, as a normal part of your life. Your personality.

And then, someday down the road, you'll realize what has happened to you. Your loved ones will have left you. You'll be alone. Unemployed. Struggling to survive. And worst of all, you'll be hooked. You won't be able to fight it, because we will be all you know, and all you remember. You'll slowly dissolve into madness, or mindless stupidity. Whichever comes first. And then, one day, you will snap, and all remains of your former self will be crushed under our weight.

Welcome, my friend. Welcome, my brother.

Welcome to your new home.

Welcome to TRF.

there we go...now this is here forever, untouched.
Feic, wherever you are atm I sincerely hope you're not driving tonight.

Hello and welcome. I too lurked for a while, and am a Wasps fan.

I assume you will be joining me in petitioning for Elliot Daly in the England Squad?

Welcome to TRF.

Now you're one of us.

One of us....One of us....

http://www.imdb.com/***le/tt0022913/?ref_=nv_sr_3

Nope....heard of the ***le before though...I have a very hard time with the concept itself, so I don't watch these films. I don't want to watch "Elephant Man" for e.g., even though I'm sure it's a great film ! :p

http://www.imdb.com/***le/tt0022913/?ref_=nv_sr_3

Nope....heard of the ***le before though...I have a very hard time with the concept itself, so I don't watch these films. I don't want to watch "Elephant Man" for e.g., even though I'm sure it's a great film ! :p

Elephant man is a real tear jerker, not 'exploitation' in any way.

Welcome to the brotherhood of the travelling Pants. Now come, my boy and let me embrace you like a father.
Also that gooble gobble thing has given me an inverted erection. Won't see my penis for weeks now.

Yeah, not really sure which one Yoe would be...possibly the one so ugly he wasn't allowed on camera :D

why Henrehh, what makes you think I'm not a beautiful young man ?

Elephant man is a real tear jerker, not 'exploitation' in any way.

hmm...I'll bet. David Lynch is one sick psycho mofo. I liked Dune a lot, but I haven't seen 'Eraserhead'. I've seen clips on YT from it, but haven't had the patience of sitting down and actually watching it.

Welcome to the brotherhood of the travelling Pants. Now come, my boy and let me embrace you like a father.
Also that gooble gobble thing has given me an inverted erection. Won't see my penis for weeks now.

mmm well you don't need it. You've got TRF. Set a good example for the new young recruit, will you...no need for penises around here !

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts