Help about Canterbury classic jerseys

Jaguares

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
Is there much difference between the measures of the classic jersey and the normal jersey?

Classic jersey:

CCC_shirt_classic.jpg

Normal jersey:

CCC_shirt.jpg

When I'm not mistaken, the "classic" ones have a regular fit and the "normal / pro" ones have that supertight on-field fit.
Got a "classic" one from Canterbury which perfectly fits in my usual size.

When I'm not mistaken, the "classic" ones have a regular fit and the "normal / pro" ones have that supertight on-field fit.
Got a "classic" one from Canterbury which perfectly fits in my usual size.

The supertight one is the Test Match version, the most expensive. Then you have the PRO jersey (The second picture, made for supporters) and the classic (made for the old school supporters).

I have many PRO and Test Matches but I haven't a Classic version. So I need to know the differences between the PRO and the Classic. The size chart says that they are equal but as the materials are different I'm not sure about it.

The PRO version is tight on the slevees but loose on the body. The Test Match version is supertight everywhere and I don't know about the classic. Looks like loose everywhere.

Last edited:
The supertight one is the Test Match version, the most expensive. Then you have PRO jersey (The second picture) and the classic.

I have many PRO and Test Matches but I haven't a Classic version. So I need to know the differences between the PRO and the Classic. The size chart says that they are equal but as the materials are different I'm not sure about it.

The PRO version is tight on the slevees but loose on the body. The Test Match version is supertight everywhere and I don't know about the classic. Looks like loose everywhere.

Ah, OK. Sorry then.
The "classic" one looks like a cotton material and the "pro" one like some synthetic fiber. Why don't you just drop them an email and ask ?

I've got plenty, but all "classic". The latest one from Bath's online store. It's pretty loose everywhere. I'm 183 with 81kgs and I've got a size "L", if that helps. (Canterbury, too).

Last edited:
Ah, OK. Sorry then.
The "classic" one looks like a cotton material and the "pro" one like some synthetic fiber. Why don't you just drop them an email and ask ?

Yeah. The PRO is 100% polyester and the Classic is 100% cotton or something like that.

I sent an email but they just showed me their size chart. I prefer the opinion from a true supporter. A Bath supporter like you would be perfect because CCC is your sponsor.

As I wrote, it's pretty loose everywhere.
But unfortunately, I do not have a pro one to compare it. :(